Teen Relationships <3 discussion

Help? > Orientation Help?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so I know a lot of people that are really ashamed of there sexuality and how they don't know what sex they like. It can be hard sometimes but we could all help get you through it (:

Trust me I had the same problem, before I was Pansexual I didn't know what was happening to me so don't hate relate♥

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) I'M STUCK ON MY ORIENTATION!!! =(

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well, do you think you might like girls?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 31 comments Mod
so what is it called if u like guys ?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

if your a girl and you like guys your heterosexual otherwise known as straight

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Only my bestest friend in the whole world, but she's dating some boy that I knew since 4th grade. But I have a crush on this boy in school...IDK!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

and your attracted to your best friend as more then a friend?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 31 comments Mod
eatmyheartout wrote: "if your a girl and you like guys your heterosexual otherwise known as straight"

ok i get it now :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

aha (:

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) eatmyheartout wrote: "and your attracted to your best friend as more then a friend?"

sort of...I knew her since before preschool. that's 7 years!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

that's a long time, what are you most attracted to about her?

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) idk she's just my best friend, but I don't feel that way towards other girls, but guys yeah.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

well if it's only her i think your bisexual

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well that's kinda hard to say. For instance my BFF is like part of me and I love her with my whole hart, I would die for this chick and I am not bi. I thought at first that I was going insane and that I might be bi or whatever and I was freaked out. But I realized she is just like a sister and I love her in that way. Maybe that's what's up with you. I was confused because I had never loved a friend that much. so maybe it's the same with you, maybe not.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) I think ur right...we consider each other as sisters...we're very close.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) .........

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

is that a bad thing..?

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) No. I just don't really know how to respond to those things...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ahh, i see. it's fine though , i know how to deal with my things like this since i've been pansexual for like ever.

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) My friend doesn't have a problem talking and joking around with sexual things like this.....she once sang a song about a monkey and a donkey...and you don't want to know what the monkey and donkey did.....It was a disturbing song.....

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't feel repulsed by talk of sex at all... I talk to my GBF about that stuff all the time

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i can ind of tell x3

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, idk- maybe I am wierd but like it has never grossed me out.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) I'm watching the transformers movie....it's kind of funny.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

your deff not weird

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, debatible, but ya i no wha-cha mean

message 28: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) hah. You see.. i WOULD . you know , advice and all ;D But you know, since i KNOW you and all ;D ... That would not be weird at all , ;3

message 29: by Dia (new)

Dia (FunSize5) With all honesty, I MOSTLY prefer guys, but on a very rare occasion will I ever consider a female. Some are just too hard to resist.
:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dia wrote: "With all honesty, I MOSTLY prefer guys, but on a very rare occasion will I ever consider a female. Some are just too hard to resist.
:)"

This seems u are inculcating taste for the same gender too, and u said u prefer guys. Turning to Bisexual..? Right ?