Black Cats Group discussion

Cats > Pets?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Annie/Soul | 102 comments Mod
I have a black cat named Lucky. She is a young adult, and She absolutely positively CRAZY! Sometimes that cat acts like she's a baby!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I ALMOST have a black cat! She's actually a tortoiseshell. She is so NICE! She is playful and prefers people over tuna!

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I used to have a black cat, her name was Shadow. She was the nicest kitty ever, but we had to put her to sleep when i was 6 because she was so sick.

The Book Whisperer (aka Boof) Hi, I have 4 cats and one of them is jet black. Her name is Phoebe and she is 9 years old and such a character. She is really spirited and willfull and if she's in a bad mood we all know about it, but she is also so affectionate (when it suits her, of course!).

message 5: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (last edited Aug 05, 2008 08:17PM) (new)

Oh, that is so sad about Shadow, Frogg! And Boof, I am jealous about Phoebe. My cat Lucky, HATES being picked up and she doesn't like being petted much. But that cat is like a clock because at night, she always comes in when I'm reading and settles down on my pillow next to me. It's so nice!

message 6: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (last edited Aug 05, 2008 08:13PM) (new)

And I had this one cat named, "Madeline" And she was a wild cat. She was a black and white cat, who was very affectionate, loved to be petted, but HATED to be picked up. I remember just being freaked out to touch her sometimes. She died when I was 6.
*sniff* I will always remember her dead eyes staring out at me when I saw her last! *sobs then brightens up* But then we got Lucky and I was happy again! *does backflip*

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur | 3 comments I have a black cat with white feet. Her white feet look like lucky rabbit feet. My sister had a cat in Nova Scotia where this one was born. Svat likes windows and anything high so she can peer down at people. She isn’t scared and likes to mouse. She stands on her back feet to box. And she follows me room to room very often, like a shadow.

I had a mostly pure black cat when I was young named Trouble. But Trouble got snipped by dogs.

message 8: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

You mean killed? Oh thats so sad!

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) my grandma has a black cat with white "boots". He is the fattest cat EVER! Hes so lazy, but he'll sit up in the corner, and he sits there like a human, its so funny!

message 10: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Oh thats so funny!

message 11: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 15 comments I only had fish so far, But I'm pleading and begging my parents to get a cat.

message 12: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Yeah. I know how its like. My youngest brother LOVED dogs. He kept trying the get my parents to buy one, but we couldn't for three reasons. One, we already had a cat at the time who HATED dogs, Two, most of our relatives were allergic to dogs, and Three, it was too much trouble.

message 13: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 15 comments :(

message 14: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (last edited Aug 11, 2008 06:43PM) (new)

Yeah. Why do your parents don't want to have a pet?

message 15: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 14 comments i have a gray tabby named tiger!! he's about 5 months old... :D

message 16: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 15 comments Apartment, I think! It's so stupid! CAts can live almost anywhere!

message 17: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

To Lennon Boy: Yeah... I agree.

To Willowmist: Cool! Tiger is a pretty popular name for a tabby! Good choice! Is he fun to play with?

message 18: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 15 comments My name for my cat would be Brambles, Derived from Brambleclaw.

message 19: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Aw! That's nice! Next time I get another cat, (my family is regarding getting a second cat. Our cat is the perky little thing that welcomes others a lot) I'm going to call it something that envolves the warrior cats...I don't know yet, because that depends on his/her pelt...

message 20: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 15 comments Looking foward to it...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

ANNIE! i have a cat named sally. i used to have fish, but,it, ah, didn't go so well.

message 22: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 28 comments Mod
I can't have cats. My mom is allergic. But I have two dogs! one dachsand and...I for get the other one.

message 23: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Thats sad...You know, I was looking in this one store, and they have this kind of stuff to put on cats if your allergic. It does work! But you also have to clean the cat allot so no hair gets all over. You know, one of my cousins is allergic, but he has two cats! His sister just got into veterinary stuff, and she is bringing kits into her home to take care of them before their old enough to go have their own family's. He's just fine.

message 24: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

And dachsands I think are really cute!

message 25: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Mine is!! But, she's getting to old for cuteness. And my mom looked into that, and she thinks it won't work. But when I live away from home, I am SO getting one!!

message 26: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Yeah! When I live alone, and have my own family.... I'm going to have a couple pets! My children will love it there and talk about it like its a ZOO!!! *backflips*

message 27: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Lol!!

message 28: by Allie, Happy girl! (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 31 comments Mod
no annie. plz dont' backflip.

message 29: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Hee hee.

message 30: by maddie (new)

maddie (marleyme) | 1 comments i have a black cat named Bucky! he's awesome! but he's missing 2 toes from a fight with our other cat, and he's being accused of killing a few of our kittens, he didn't though...they all went to the neighbors house...(the kittens...)

message 31: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Oh. Who's accusing him?

message 32: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 14 comments To Willowmist: Cool! Tiger is a pretty popular name for a tabby! Good choice! Is he fun to play with?
---
really? :D yuppers, though he is really, really lazy... -.-"

message 33: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 14 comments :O wow.

message 34: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

When me and my family go on vacations, we can't take Lucky with us sometimes and she gets really lonely. So we got her a kitten to be with!
Yeah...Big mistake.
She is a black and white kitten with big, green eyes and is full of spunk. We named her Pippin from lord of the rings. (Yeah. The little hobbit that went along with Mary.) Thing is, she really wants to be friends with Lucky, but Lucky completely hates her. She hisses at her whenever she comes by, and sometimes even attacks her! Well...There STARTING to get better...But it sure is taking a while. And the worst part is, Pippin came sickness in her belly.

message 35: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Yeah. A worm.
Including fleas,
Including a cold.
She sneezes on me a lot, and one time, she sneezed directly in my face when I was looking at her. And then she sneezed in my Dad's cup when he let her sniff it. Annoying little furball even though she is cute and funny.

message 36: by Sarah-Louise (new)

Sarah-Louise (sarah-lou) | 2 comments We have two 5 month old cats, Buster and Bella who are totally black apart from small white medals on their chests.
They are brother and sister and so cute but little terrors. Bella likes to pounce on feet and Buster likes to eat ANYTHING he can get his paws on.

message 37: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Thats so funny and adorable!

message 38: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

*laughs* I knew this one girl, she had a bunch of cats, I knew all of their colors except for one who kept hiding downstairs. But from what I heard it was supposed to be black or something...Black and white? Tabby? *shrugs* Can't really remember what she said...That was two years ago.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i wish i had any pet...

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I have two cats: Oreo and Purkey. Oreo thinks she owns the house. She is will walk up to you and do anything in her power to get attention (including spilling drinks, knocking things off my dresser, and jumping on me when I'm asleep!). Purkey...well....her name says it all! She is so spunky! When we first got her, Purkey wouldn't stop purring! She even purred in the vet's office! Purkey also acts like a dog! She pants and fetches!! Even thought Purkey is younger, she likes to pick on Oreo. *sigh* Will it ever end! I have some really unique cats.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Thanks! ^_^

message 44: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 219 comments silverstream/The RP freak wrote: "my cat has no tail. He is a manx cat, so yeah. He is EXTREMLY lazy. When we let him out in the summer, he will sit down in the middle of the road and clean himself. (Don't worry, its not a busy roa..."
I always thought cats with no tails were cool, but a little creepy at the same time...^-^...I find it funny that cats can be so lazy...its cute....My cat can be either extremely lazy or extremely bitchy...its funny watching her get bitchy though....me and my friends pretty much depend on her bitchiness for daily entertainment.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a black cat that recently died. :(

message 46: by Erica (new)

Erica  (ericamariej) | 219 comments AAWWW!
you poor thing... ):

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) poor kitty...

message 48: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) My black cat is 11 years old and still going strong :)
She is a long haired, blue eyed cat who recently overcame cancer... <3 She is so strong.
I love her and she's been with me since I've been born.

message 49: by Savita (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 40 comments I want a black cat more than anything. My parents aren't such animal lovers, though...

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) *cries*

« previous 1