Calling all Demigods! discussion

Other > ~insanity~

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
As many of you know, Insanity and ~insanity~ are two completely different things. If you did NOT know that, then you, apparently, have been either a) not been a part of this thread or have not seen all the comments in this groups regarding ~[insert word here]~ or b) you've been living under a rock and you're just incredibly closed-minded.

Moving on, according to the dictionary, insanity is, "the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind" (http://dictionary.refrence.com/) This simply means that one who is insane has no true train of thought, and is, by definition, mentally insane. ~insanity~ on the other hand, has a comletely different meaning. ~insanity~ is the process of thought in which a person has the capibility of acting and/or being insane, while maintaining a logical train of thought when needed. Confused? You should be.

Insanity is a noun. Insane is a adjective. ~insanity~ can be used in ever part of speech. 'Nough said.

If you'd like to be technical about it, insanity and ~insanity~ are spelled differently. "But Ivi,they're exactly the same!" No, little voice in the back of my head, they're not. What's the difference? This: "~". "Iviiii. That's not a difference!" Dear little voice in the back of my mind, it is in my world, so shut up.

So there's my little definition. I hope it didn't make sense to you.

~your friendly neighborhood freak ninja~
was here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It makes total sense, thankies!

message 3: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments *Facepalm*

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 732 comments I just looked at this an realized its in(part of) my name. :P

message 5: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
Technically there's no capital i.

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 732 comments Its a title, so whether or not things are normally capitalized or not is irrelevant.

Insanity is not normally capitalized either, except in the beginning of the sentence. So... *shrugs*

All that matters is I have the word insanity(capitalized OR not) inside two "~"

:P