Calling all Demigods! discussion

Other > Dreams

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
In the words of Maggie...
Here, you can let us know some wild, crazy, scary, or just ordinary dreams you've had, and get some feedback. Here is also a web site for dream history and interpretations:
http://www.dreammoods.com/

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Last night I had the scariest dream of my life. I almost woke up in tears. Maybe it's because I was crying in my dream. Anyways, apparently my fear of my health teacher and low self-esteem has combined into a twisted, creepy, terrifying dream. If you coukd, could I get sone feedback, some advice?

I'm sitting in the corner of the gym, no shirt, just my bra. Bawling my eyes out as Mr. Nelson comes closer, closer, closer, and even closer. As he comes closer, I scream louder and cry harder. My friend Cameron, stands there with her shirt on, tears in her eyes and a panicked expression. He's still coming, closer with his arms outstretched, a worried expression on his face. I knew a hell of a lot better that he wasn't worried about me, I thought he just wanted to see me. It made me freak out, and I hear myself scream louder and louder the words I've been dreaming if telling him to his face. "GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME!" He comes closer, and closer.

********The dream shifts**************

I'm in the locker room now, and I kbow he's coming. I think I have a shirt on, but I don't remember. All I remember is the tears, the screaming, the fear, and the hopelessness.

Then I wake up.

message 3: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Silver, that's sort of sick. Not you, your dreams. I mean, I doubt your teacher would actually do that, but if you're uncomfortable with your teacher you can always tell the guidence counselor and get your teacher switched.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments *sobs* He's the only health teacher in the whole school! I really wouldn't doubt that he would! He's just, he just sometimes acts like a saint, other times I swear he's a pedofile.

*grumbles* I don't have to take this to rant, or should I?

message 5: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

*Hugs* You can still go to guidence, and you can always take health with the nurse.

I'm not sure, I think you're good.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments The guidance counsler is sick if my complaints about him. They don't wanna hear anymore. My friends on GR are my only guidance.

message 7: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Oh, that sucks. :( You could always confront the teacher, tell him that you're uncomfortable and maybe he'll explain that he shouldn't make you uncomfortable...? Maybe you'd feel better...?

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments *shakes head* I don't want to talk to him in private. It scares me too much, and I'm too guarded.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

e.e

I'm seeing demons while I sleep.

I wouldn't exactly call it a dream, though I wouldn't call it nightmare either.

The demons are horned, they are made up of shadows and are winged, they are like horses mixed with dragons and over-sized eagles.

message 10: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
o.o

Your dreams are all like video games, Van. I be jellin'.

I had a joint lucid dream with my friend.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucid dream....? o-o

The demons are weird, they don't come near and I'm not me. I'm like a white misty substance. I'd call myself a ghost, but I'm not dead...I'm just there. o.O I've started drawing the demons as well.

message 12: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, there's a term for that kind of dream...Well, there's probably a term for everything I don't know.

They're like my minions or something. e3e I want to write about them. They're fascinating dream creatures.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Woa. Your dreams are very unique, Van. Creepy, but unique.

message 15: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

They sound like the little floating coloured spheres that follow me in every single one of my dreams. :3 Ever since I was little. I call them blurs.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Like scribbles in my drawings! ^^ They eat things.

message 17: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Teehee! I draw things eating themselves. It's less creepy than it sounds. I think.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I've drawn a giraffe eating itself.

e-e --> http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdic...

message 19: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

That's a very Christian interpretation of it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Christian...I think. xD

That reminds of this morning, when I was trying to figure out what religion I was:
Friend: You don't know...?
Me: I'M FORGETFUL, OK?

message 21: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

LOL. xD

I'm agnostic-atheist. Basically means I don't give a shit.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to care. -_-

I also forgot how to spell my middle name, but that's not the point. XD At least I'm not forgetful cooking-wise. Most of the time.

message 23: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments I dreamed of meeting the mafia.

message 24: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

I'm never forgetful when it comes to things I care about. What year the battle of Thermopylae was in? I DON'T CARE.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

THERE'S A BATTLE OF THERMOPLADJLKAHDKJAH I CAN'T SPELL THAT. XD

message 26: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Ever seen the movie 300? That's what it was about.

message 27: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) | 4150 comments Augh....don't rememebr. Head hurts from historic facts.

Did you know the Princess de Lambale of France was devapitated and her head put on a pike, then everyone danced around it like savages?

message 28: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Princess Marie Louise of Savoy? Yep. I'm a history nerd but not for school. Most of the time.

It was either that or they raped her and cut off her womanly bits. Fun times in the French Revolution.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ZOMG LOF. o.o

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I HAD A DREAM FELIX WAS TELLING US HOW TO DESTROY TROY.

message 31: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments o.o I had a dream that Evander was wearing a cape. And humming the old TV show Batman theme song.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! XD I love you guys.

message 33: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

I didn't know where to share this.

So, I was waiting at my bus flag at *GS camp. Then all of a sudden *Alex Day walked up to me. I started freaking out, and then he said in his ridiculously cute accent: "Hello, love." At this point I was having a heart attack. Then I realized he was a midget. I was like "You don't look short in your youtube videos" and he was like "Jesus, that's what always happens!"
-----------------------
*Girl Scouts
**British youtuber and musician, member of DFTBA is in bands such as Chameleon Circuit and Sons of Admirals.

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 732 comments I never remember my dreams when i wake up, or if I do, they get forgotten in the next ten seconds. :'(

I think I might put a journal next to my bed, so when I wake up, I'll just instantly start writing down my dreams

Then later i could read what i wrote :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

TEEHEE (Kat) wrote: "I didn't know where to share this.

So, I was waiting at my bus flag at *GS camp. Then all of a sudden *Alex Day walked up to me. I started freaking out, and then he said in his ridiculously cute..."

XD

message 36: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

XD It was incredibly weird.

message 37: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Oops, my bad!