Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

RRR Discussions & Top-Lists > Reads for 2011 List (Help!)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess | 130 comments Hey everyone!

I really want to have a great reading year and would like you all to help. It's really simple please vote and/or add books to my listopia list
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8463#...

The more votes a book gets the higher up on the list it will place. I will start reading the highest books on the list one week from today so please vote quickly and tell others about it! I have already added books to the list that I am interested in reading this year, but there is plenty of room for reccommendations. The list doesn't have to have only 100 books on it.

This is purely for my own use and reading enjoyment. I just want help from fellow book lovers to avoid reading any duds this year! I will be reviewing each book after it is completed so if you are also interested in hearing about the books you reccommend or vote for, please either friend or follow.

Thank you so much for taking a look at this and I hope you help me out in my quest for the best reading year ever!

P.S. I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this, if not let me know and please direct me to the corect section.

xoxoxo Jess

Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess | 130 comments Thank you to all of you who have voted so far you have been amazing!

Here is the blog the coordinates with my self challenge this year! http://theindecisivebookangel.blogspo...

Please take a look!

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim (catmommie) I wish I could help, but I haven't read any of the ones listed.

Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess | 130 comments oh no! I appreciate the thought! You know if you want you can always add some books to the list that you like. It's always good to have lots of options.

:-)