Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Recycle Bin > Book Swaps: Ebooks for Nook

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments We took a poll back in November or December to see how many of our members have a Nook and decided to go ahead and set this topic up. We meant to have it up before the end of last year, but sometimes things don't work out as we plan. Also, this was meant to be Sashana's baby, but her time has become less abundant to work on such tasks, so I told her I'd do the write up. So if you'd like to Swap and/or Lend an ebook via your Nook let us know. Make sure to mention if your looking for a swap or if a loan is okay. Please remember books are only loanable for 14 days and can only be lent out once so make sure you have the time to read it as they can only be loaned out once. Make sure the book you mention is lendable. Also, any personal information should be exchanged via private messages. Another possible option is for two people to agree to the purchase of two lendable books so they may be swapped between them. So make sure you post an ebook wish list and ebook swap/lendable book list and let us know if the book is up for grabs to anyone or only for someone willing to swap you for it.

For anyone who has loaned or has borrowed a book let us know if there is any additional information we may need to post.

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz Fichera (lizfichera) Tai wrote: "My Lending Shelf
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/..."

Hi Tai, just sent you an email for WISH. :-)

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz Fichera (lizfichera) My Nook Lend-Me shelf has been picked over the last month. I only have one left at the moment to lend, but if anyone's interested let me know. And, yes, it's true. After you've lended it out once from your nook, you cannot lend it again.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.