Here For You discussion

Friend Problems > Fight

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Friends fight, friends drag each other into fights. Ive been both ways, but it will quit. Trust me

message 2: by Lyla (last edited Jan 21, 2011 11:33AM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 78 comments Help me before I cut!!!!!!
I met this dude named Seth in 6th grade. Later, we became friends and started saying we were bro/sis. But once I went Juggalette I found a new family. I don't need him anymore. But he wont take it right....
He mentioned my 'freind' Krista and now it was an all-out war over whether Krista is spoiled fukkin rotten or not. Now he says he loves me and stuff... I don't like him taht way! He isn't my 'bro' either!!! I will post the chat messages but be warned...

Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:28pm I don't hate you! (rolls eyes) .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:34pm Report
then y wont u luv me U SAID I WAS UR BROTHER BE HONEST !!! .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:36pm Dude, chill. I'm a juggalette. My family are my juggalo homies.
You are a friend. But I don't like when you desperately try to flirt with me. It's not making me like-like you if that's what you were hoping for. .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:38pm Report
i dont like like u i luv u as a friend .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:40pm You flirt, call me sexy, etc. I don't like it. It's awkward because I have no feeling for you. .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:42pm Report
i hav no feeling for u wats wrong with saying u look pretty???? .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:43pm You dnt call me pretty. You call me sexy. I dnt like it. .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:47pm Report
well i wont say that crap to u again 4 giv me?!!!!! and wat is it with u and the jugalloes? thats really hurting me u saying im not ur brother its like ur a completly diffrent person from the one i knew in 6th grade !!!!! .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:50pm I am a completely different person. My LIFESTYLE has changed. Listen, you are a FRIEND, not my brother.
And Krista is a tool. (I swear if you tell her I will kill you)
She is not my friend. and even when we try to ditch her, she keeps coming back because no body else wants her. .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:52pm Report
i want her as a friend shee means alot to me .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:52pm Report
like im scared of u honestly wat r u gonna do ??: shoot me? .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:54pm (smirk) Don't test me. I'm a juggalette. .
Seth Gray January 21 at 1:56pm Report
i culd giv a rats behind if u r or not .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 1:59pm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZSIZ...
Boondox Death of a hater featuring jamie madrox lyrics
www.youtube.com
sorry but i only did the lyrics for the chorus once
Share.
Seth Gray January 21 at 2:00pm Report
im not gonna look at ur mind is full of TRASH .
Seth Gray January 21 at 2:00pm Report
ur not the sweet loving persosn i knew but i still luv ya anyway :))) .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:02pm Wanna say that to my face bitch!? .
Seth Gray January 21 at 2:05pm Report
i already told krista at u said now wat u gonna do??/ shes a good person and ur using her like shes a piece of trashh .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:12pm It's not my fault she wont leave us alone!!! SHE IS A FUKKIN BITCH WITH NO LIFE WHO THINKS SHE IS THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD JUST BECAUSE HER MOM SPOILS HER FUKKIN ROTTEN!!!! THAT IS NOT MY FAULT GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!! .
Seth Gray January 21 at 2:14pm Report
i told her wat u said now wat u gonna do? shes not spoiled ive known her way longer than u hav .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:23pm No, she IS spoiled! How the hell do you get a nice phone, a pony, a MASSIVE house, a TON of pets, a Wii, an IPAD, go to a Justin Beiber concert and everything else she has, without being spoiled!? Her mom gives her everything she wants! If her mom could, she'd buy the real Justin Beiber for Krista!!!!!!
I dont even have a father, and Krista still thinks she needs more stuff! All I have is an Ipod Touch, internet, drawings and a cat!!!! That's all I have!!! So dont give me that shit when you say Krista isn't spoiled!!!!!! .
Seth Gray January 21 at 2:27pm Report
i understand ur point u hav me as a friend and i luv u its not ur fault all these things happned to u luv ya .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:32pm yea...

message 3: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 78 comments Seth Gray January 21 at 2:32pm Report
luv u .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:33pm ...

message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 78 comments Seth Gray January 21 at 2:34pm Report
wats that supposed to mean .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:37pm I dnt LOVE you... You are a friend but I dnt LOVE you...

message 5: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 78 comments Seth Gray January 21 at 2:38pm Report
wen i say i luv u i mean it as a friend cant u understand? .
Michelle Leigh Almquist January 21 at 2:38pm (sigh)

((sry I'm postin so much. I want you to know everything.))

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 121 comments I'm really sorry but ii really don't understand ur issue.

message 7: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 78 comments Juggalos and Juggalettes are like a family.
Before I was a juggalette, me and a kid named Seth Gray said we were family.
After I got my new family, I didn't need him anymore. But he doesn't understand that...

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy This group needs to become more active again... >.>

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.