Here For You discussion

Personal Problems > Handicapped

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Mental/Physical issues? Dont be afraid.

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (missbrenda) I am physically handicapped and housebound. I really miss the simple things in life for example just taking a walkin the park or going for a ride to sightsee. I have learned that there are many things that we take for granted untill they are taken away from us through no fault of our own. It for sure alters your life and there is nothing you can do about it.

message 3: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Brenda wrote: "I am physically handicapped and housebound. I really miss the simple things in life for example just taking a walkin the park or going for a ride to sightsee. I have learned that there are many thi..."

Im soo, sooo sorry. May god have his hand on you. That is a life-lesson everybody should learn. Just remember this, your not any different from any others, your still a normal human being inside, nothing will change that. You might be hurt on the outside, but dont let it hurt you in the inside, because thats what ruins people who learned that vauable lesson. That is very inspirational.

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (missbrenda) Thank you for your sincere reply. It is a situation that tries mens souls

message 5: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Your welcome. That probably gives an advantage though over men, lol.

message 6: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (missbrenda) Thanks for the invite to be your friend. Friends are one thing that is for sure missing in my life.

message 7: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Ill be here for you. When ever you need a friend, im here.

message 8: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (missbrenda) Thank you for being there for me. Do you mind telling where you live ,how old you are ,etc......

message 9: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Well, its on my profile...my parents really dont want me saying anything though.

message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda (missbrenda) O.K. I do understand that. You have wise parents.

message 11: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Yeah, im also grounded from utube

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Good ol' Youtube.

I honestly don't know what to say, Brenda. I think Wingstar pretty much said it all up there.