Pirate Romance discussion

Group Book Reads & Discussions > February Group Read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 550 comments Mod
Well the poll for the Feb group read ends Sun and unless a last minute voter comes in it looks like we will be reading Across a Moonlit Sea (Dante Pirates, #1) by Marsha Canham with a leading vote of 3! those who plan to participate please post here letting us know and when you have your book. The start date is Feb 1st, and I will set up a seperate thread for the book "discussion"
Participants:
Sandi
Jana
Lady Danielle
Joeera
SmittenKitten
Zainab

If you dont plan on joining please let us know, for if only two people are going to read then it should be a buddy read and III set up a thread for that instead.

message 2: by SmittenKitten (new)

SmittenKitten | 129 comments I've got the book and will participate. :)

Also, I started reading Connie Masons's Pirate yesterday for anyone who is interested in a buddy read.

message 3: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Jan 16, 2011 04:17PM) (new)

SmittenKitten wrote: "I've got the book and will participate. :)

Also, I started reading Connie Masons's Pirate yesterday for anyone who is interested in a buddy read."

III read with you SmittenKitten! I set up a buddy read thread for us! I just started tonight ..

Gotta go threw some boxes..but its here & III participate!

Well..again it dosent seem like a "group" read is about to happen..so for now SmittenKitten & I will do "buddy reads" and anyone who wants to join us..feel free to do so....maybe we will try the "group read" later...