O. W. L. S. : Occupations for Wizards and witches Looking for Something to do discussion

Hogwarts Classes > Advanced D.A.D.A. (Years 6-7)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Olivia (oerose) | 1252 comments Mod
((For serious students.))

message 2: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Madlenka | 243 comments Mod
"I'm totally serious," thought Fleranda when she saw the sign on the door, "I think..."

message 3: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Feflur walkd in and sternly told FLeranda to " SIT DOWN!"

message 4: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

((do i have any students here either?))

message 5: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((Um, yeah. Me! Err, Nyx. Whateves. =P ))

Nyx walked in for her first advanced DADA class. She hoped the teacher wasn't as scary as all the rumors said they were.

message 6: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Prof. Flefur walked around to the new student and pecked her quickly on the cheek than said, "Well I'm glad my impatient niece is not my only student!"

Fleranda's head whipped around as she playfully retorted, "HEY! Your the impatient one!"

message 7: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx just prayed that there would be more students so she didn't have to spend entire periods with these insane people.

message 8: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Professor Flefur seemed to read Nyx's mind, "Well, I promise we're not insane, we're just different. Anyhow I decided since I'm new here I'd have my students come up with any type of presentation on what they have learned. It can even be learning about how disgusting it is to watch someone pick their nose!"

Fleranda gazed dreamily towards the ceiling, "Can I make a poster board on how cute my boyfriend is?"

Prof. Flefur became serious, "Don't tell me your dating that Sphillious dude anymore, he was a horror."

"Who are you, my dad?" Fleranda retorted but didn't answer his qusetion.

message 9: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Is it what we have learned from you, or what we have learned already?" Nyx asked.

message 10: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (last edited Jul 01, 2011 09:30AM) (new)

"What you have learned already!" he replied, " I know it's a bit strange since I only teach a specific subject but it will help me to understand your way of thinking!" Flefur then dismissed them asking them to wisely use the rest of the period to start their project while handing them a slip to allow them access to any information for the rest of the week.

message 11: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx went into the store room to get some posterboard. She decided to do her report on counter curses, because they were her specialty.

message 12: by Madlenka, Head of Hufflepuff (new)

Fleranda stayed back and anxiously questioned her uncle, "Dad doesn't know... does he?!"