Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
True Blood > When Does True Blood Season 4 Start?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 142 comments I think it isn't until June :(

too far away to get excited yet (at least for me) but even though I like the show it has disappointed me a bit...

message 2: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymetheghostreader) I think it's in June too.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah it is, from what I heard. An I'm very excited to see what happens, even if I still have a little while to wait lol. All they're saying is it's The Season of the Witch, which should prove to be interesting, in my opinion.

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 28 comments I can't wait!!!!!!! Especially the new found excitement with Eric!!! Hopefully they stick to the storyline!!! It's one of my favorites in the series! I try to explain to my friends why Bill is really lammmmme because they haven't read the books!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "I can't wait, even if it is still 5 months away!! I really hope they stick to the storyline from the book too. The 4th book is probably my favorite book in the series. I love Eric and the 3rd seaso..."

Wish they would stick to the storyline too. If they do I may go rent this from Blockbuster.

message 6: by Jj (new)

Jj (JJPattz) | 5 comments Ok, I was doing nothing (well looking for something to do on line) and I found this website...the say that season four will start on June 12th... heres the link!
http://true-blood.net/2010/09/13/true...

message 7: by Starling (new)

Starling I enjoyed that link. Just enough to wet my interest. Not enough to make me crazy.

Thank you

message 8: by Jj (new)

Jj (JJPattz) | 5 comments Im glad you liked it Starling!!!

Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess Great link! Already some casting info, hope more comes soon!

message 10: by Silvana (new)

Silvana (silvaubrey) Has Claude been cast?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the link Jj. =) I'm glad to see that as far as storylines go, they're planning to follow the whole "witch casting a spell on Eric," thing. Which to be honest would aggravate me if they didn't. I just hope they don't change it up to much, from the 4th book. Since I know many(including myself), would be very disappointed.

An I don't think they've casted Claude yet, at least from some of the spoilers I've read. I think they're still working on it.

message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 3 comments I hope they find someone who can actually pull Claude's charactar... It would pain me a little if they find someone who really just doesn't fit the role... But i hope like i think many others, that they will find someone we can call Claude!^^

message 13: by Roberta (new)

Roberta (roberta88) | 2 comments Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "I can't wait, even if it is still 5 months away!! I really hope they stick to the storyline from the book too. The 4th book is probably my favorite book in the series. I love Eric and the 3rd seaso..."

I would def. agree. The fourth book is excellent. I am wondering where we are going to see some of the book start in the series tho. After we were left in season three i think there is a lot of room for movement and im not sure how much they will actually stick to the book?

Anyone got any spoilers?

Oh do we get to see claude in this season ? Any suggestions on who it will be.

message 14: by Lilla (new)

Lilla (readallover) | 1 comments June 26th is the official premiere date.

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) ♥~Crystal~♥ wrote: "Thanks for the link Jj. =) I'm glad to see that as far as storylines go, they're planning to follow the whole "witch casting a spell on Eric," thing. Which to be honest would aggravate me if they d..."

Two words....Shower scene. That's all I'm asking for! Please don't let me down, Alan Ball.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessa ♥Dhanger♥ wrote: "♥~Crystal~♥ wrote: "Thanks for the link Jj. =) I'm glad to see that as far as storylines go, they're planning to follow the whole "witch casting a spell on Eric," thing. Which to be honest would ag..."

Lol I'm excited for that as well, so I couldn't agree more. ;)

message 17: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 2 comments OMG it doesn't even show in Australia I have had to watch the whole series online and my internet is crazy slow, it's so frustrating. I can't wait for the fourth season the whole Eric loosing his memory is going to be epic, but I don'r know about you but I really want her to end up with Alcide in the series he is sooooooooo HOT!!!!

message 18: by Ianbrie (new)

Ianbrie | 16 comments I love TB. Even my straight-uptight mother is addicted. I started last year and rented the seasons. Somebody recommended it since I like Vampire Diaries. Now I'm hooked big. The books are great too.

message 19: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
Check out the cast on the red carpet for 4th season premiere!

http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-22-cas...

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashnphx) I heard on the radio that Bell said there may only be this coming season and the next then thats it of the TV series. Umm we are up to book number what and you are stopping after season 5.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.