Dumbledore's Army discussion

What If.. > If you could meet ant HP character .... who and why?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 308 (308 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1908 comments Mod
I would meet Hermione, ask her soooo many questions like does she ever feel like she wants another best friend that's a girl. I also want to meet Voldemort, hopefully he wouldn't kill me, and ask him if he ever had any love in him, ever, and why he wanted to be feared, why he hated muggles and mmudbloods, and so on.

Rider JadeStone I'd like to meet dummbledore (sry if spelled wrong) because (though he is dead) he knows a lot of stuff, like why didnt he ever kill Voldemort? Voldemort is afraid of him!!!

message 3: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (last edited Jan 13, 2011 09:28AM) (new)

Because he had to destroy the horcruxes, and since harry was the last horcrux(sort of) he couldn't kill harry cuz the prophecy states that harry should be the one to kill voldemort and he has to let himself be killed by voldemort, not dumbledore, so that way voldmort destroys the horcrux he never meant to make,, cuz it can only be destroyed by voldemort, by nobody else. I know this is confusing but hopefully it clears things up a bit. But other than that, dumbledore would be a pretty interesting person to meet, but he already explains all the questions I would have asked him in the deathly hallows. :)

message 4: by Pandy (last edited Jan 13, 2011 03:28PM) (new)

Pandy | 637 comments Hannah wrote: "I would meet Hermione, ask her soooo many questions like does she ever feel like she wants another best friend that's a girl. I also want to meet Voldemort, hopefully he wouldn't kill me, and ask h..."

I think Hermione becomes pretty close friends with Ginny over the course of the books. I know we don't see too many interactions between them, but Hermione and Ginny both make comments that indicate that they share personal information with each other. (Ex: Hermione knows that Ginny has been breaking into the Weasleys' broomshed and Ginny tells Harry that Hermione gave her advice on being herself.)

Samiha wrote: "I'd like to meet dummbledore (sry if spelled wrong) because (though he is dead) he knows a lot of stuff..."

I would love to meet Dumbledore too, since he's so knowledgeable and wise. I know we learn a lot about his life in DH, but I'd love to know anything else he could tell me about the magical world: more about the limitations of magic, Hogwarts, different wizarding communities, wizarding history etc. It's hard for me to choose between Hermione and Dumbledore, though. I'm a lot like Hermione, so I think we'd get along, and I'd also love hearing all about Hogwarts, A History.

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Umm... um... IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!! *falls over from pressure*

message 6: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 4235 comments Mod
HERMIONE!!! I LOVE HER!!! SHE"S AWESOME!!!

message 7: by Dylan (new)

Dylan F. | 2 comments Probably Dobby so we could have a crazy house elf party, but I can't be sure.

message 8: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments i would like to meet all.
its to hard to choose.
lol dobby!
nooooooooo dobby dont die!!

message 9: by Patrick (new)

Patrick F. | 4 comments I would meet Winky because I like elves

message 10: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments i would meet all of them.!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT CHOOSE.CANT BREATHE!

message 11: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Well try decide between these:

Harry or Ron?

Neville or Luna?

Sheamus or Dean?

Fred or George?

Ginny or Hermione?

Lavendar or Pravati?

Mcganagall or Sprout?

message 12: by Sally (new)

Sally  (googleymoogley) Hannah wrote: "Well try decide between these:

Harry or Ron?

Neville or Luna?

Sheamus or Dean?

Fred or George?

Ginny or Hermione?

Lavendar or Pravati?

Mcganagall or Sprout?"

I SHALL CHOOSE :D!
-Ronald plox ;D only because I just love him <33
-Ohh.. Luna! She's so strange... we'd be the best of friends (:
-Neither, I don't care for those side characters
*sorry OCD kicks in* Seamus***
-o.o;; okay uhm. Fred, cause he's dead
-HERMY
-LOL Lavender!!! Not Pavarti (x she's... annoying. but I wanna talk about Won Won with Lav Lav
-McGonagall (: She's awesome~~~

message 13: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments cant choose!
i wanna meet all of them.
i wanna meet luna the most sorta though.

message 14: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments And we can talk about nargles!
yay

message 15: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

So there's your answer! Luna! :)

message 16: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments ok.
my friends tell me i look like luna.
i sorta do, but i dont know.
i deffintly act like her at times.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) i really wanna meet snape and tonks DEFINATELY. then probably bellatrix lestrange if she doesn't carve a dark mark in me

message 18: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (last edited Jan 14, 2011 05:57PM) (new)

Tiffany wrote: "i really wanna meet snape and tonks DEFINATELY. then probably bellatrix lestrange if she doesn't carve a dark mark in me"

Wynter wrote: "ok.
my friends tell me i look like luna.
i sorta do, but i dont know.
i deffintly act like her at times."

lol! :)

message 19: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments lol

message 20: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments my profile pic is me at my school dance last year.

message 21: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

But you seriously o look like the real luna, evanna lynch! No joke, go to mugglenet.com, movies, deathly hallows, cast, and look at evanna lynch the girl who plays luna.

message 22: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments i know

message 23: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Is that ur profile pic, or lunas pic?

message 24: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments mine

message 25: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments i put it on google images, you should be able to find it on there.

message 26: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (last edited Jan 14, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

Oh!Kewl. :)

message 28: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments nope....luna doesnt look like that in real life.
evanna lynch wears way to much makeup.
i dont.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) omg! were u for halloween? cuz ppl would've thought it was evanna lynch!

message 30: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments lol.
some people in my street that i never seen before were like.
'ahhhh!!!! luna! can u do her weird voice?!'
and i was like
'ummm.....'than i did her voice and said.
'keeps away the nargles'

message 31: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments do u do book week at school.
wen u were younger?

message 33: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments yes

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 9 comments i would meet ron just so i can say dragon boogies

message 35: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments VOLDEMORTS NIPPLE!
lolz
i would meet luna and be like;
áhhhhhhhhh clone! clone! steeling my identitie!
anyway,u think i can try to act luna?

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) oh no i didnt
what is that?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 9 comments i do it on a daily basis so yeah u could

message 38: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments ónce a year the school has a day where u dress as ur fav book character.
i always dress like Luna.
everyone that doesnt know me follow me around like im some proper witch wen i walk home.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) lol thats so cool!

message 40: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments i know.

message 41: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments i have met alan rickman once to,he plays snape.
i put a pic on my album.

message 42: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments

sorry i was gone so long........had to figure out how to get this pic on

message 43: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments thats the difference between me and evanna.
she wears more makeup, and i only wear a little bit
and mostly on occasions.

message 44: by 1412 (new)

1412 (monkeyseemonkeydo) | 34 comments Hannah wrote: "Well try decide between these:

Harry or Ron?
Ron, he has red hair.
Neville or Luna?
Tough choice... Luna's crazy though. I'd say Neville. He's my favorite.
Sheamus or Dean?
It's Seamus, and I like him because... his names cool.
Fred or George?
Fred. Miss him!
Ginny or Hermione?
Hermione, duh! Somebody at least is smart in this book. (No offense to Dumbledore- I meant who was still alive.)
Lavendar or Pravati?
Neither. They're hopeless.
Mcganagall or Sprout?"

McGonagall- now there's a woman with power! Talk about a role model (lol)

message 45: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments lol

message 46: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

Hannah wrote: "Well try decide between these:

Harry or Ron?

Neville or Luna?

Sheamus or Dean?

Fred or George?

Ginny or Hermione?

Lavendar or Pravati?

Mcganagall or Sprout?"

Harry
LUNA!!
.....Dean?
Fred
HERMIONE!!!!! SHE IS AWESOME!!
tough one, Lavendar
McGonagall

message 47: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~*, ~*Never*Knows*What*To*Write*Here*~...*sighs* (new)

Wonhee wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Well try decide between these:

Harry or Ron?
Ron, he has red hair.
Neville or Luna?
Tough choice... Luna's crazy though. I'd say Neville. He's my favorite.
Sheamus or Dean?
It's Sea..."

Go women power!!!!!!!!

message 48: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

:)

message 49: by Wynter (new)

Wynter Skittles  (shawties-skittles) | 88 comments LUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNALUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because i look like her.

message 50: by AJ, ready to bring back the action (new)

I can't believe you look like her! You are so lucky!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7