Dragon and magic lovers discussion

Writing > Writing!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 434 comments Mod
In this folder, you can post a book you have coming out, a section or chapter of your work or something your working on, and anything else having to do with things you've written!
Any questions, ask here. And if someone puts something up, give constructive criticism!

message 2: by Creature (new)

Creature | 137 comments Mod
Hello Aviva:
Excuse me for the dum question but (Whispers)..."*What Folder???*"
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature"
P.S. How's it going??? C-Ya!!!

message 3: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Folder, topic, I think it's the same thing

message 4: by Creature (last edited Jan 12, 2011 12:11AM) (new)

Hello:
If so then I will write my butt off write (I mean right) here and go completely nuts (I know, short trip).
Thank you grown up baby Princess Eloradenin for your words of wisdom. By the way, hows Willow, Madmardigan, and those drunken pixies doin' (they were really funny)??? Tavern hopping with those little guys is one heck of a party, especially when they bring out the fairy dust.
Anyway...Have a Great And Wonderful Day!!!
The "Creature"

message 5: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Creature,
Willow and his family is still doing really well. I get to go and visit them at least every other weekend when I'm not having to take care of my responsibilities. The pixies seem to have settled down just a bit, or rather they do when I'm around.
By the way he spells his name Madmartigan and he was remade a knight in his kingdom for his bravory in protecting me.
Have a great day yourself!
~WlfGrl

message 6: by Creature (new)

Hello:
Thanx for the update. I knew them conniving (?) little pixies would have to climb on the wagon sooner or later.
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature"

message 7: by Eloradenin (new)

You're most welcome.
Have a good rest of the night!
~WlfGrl

message 8: by Creature (new)

Thanx!!! You to.
Good Night and...Pleasant Screams!!! (lol)
The "Creature"

message 9: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Lol night creature and I hope no screams in my dreams. I really don't like nightmares one bit!
~WlfGrl

message 10: by Aviva (new)

Creature wrote: "Hello Aviva:
Excuse me for the dum question but (Whispers)..."*What Folder???*"
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature"
P.S. How's it going??? C-Ya!!!"

Creature, the folder this topic is in. Ya know - go to new topic, and under choose folder click on 'writing'

message 11: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Rogers (tkd31411) | 9 comments Hello all,

This is my dragon book:

Jon Hansen and the Dragon Clan of Yden

Pitch:When a father disappears, the Dragon Clan ring he leaves behind is the clue that pulls his son into a parallel universe, where fairy tales become reality, art becomes magic and his father's mysterious past will become the key to Jon Hansen's future.

(Download first two chapters at www.childofyden.com)

For another Yden story (no dragons, sorry) go to:
http://aurorawolf.com/2011/01/the-tem...

It's about a new female wizard having trouble landing her first job.

Happy New Year to everyone, and good luck with your writing.

- S.G. Rogers

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) Sounds really interesting, I'll have to check it out!

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) oooo, just looked it up and its already on my to read list. lol :)

message 14: by Aviva (new)

It sounds good! Would you put a little of it, or the first chapter or something in a topic?

message 15: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Rogers (tkd31411) | 9 comments Aviva (Shibalio) wrote: "It sounds good! Would you put a little of it, or the first chapter or something in a topic?"

Done. I cut and pasted as much of Chapter One as would fit. It's under the "Books" folder.

Enjoy!

message 16: by Aviva (new)

cool!

message 17: by F.J. (new)

F.J. Hansen (fjhansen) | 27 comments Okay. I posted an experimental short story I did a few years ago.

message 18: by Creature (new)

Hello:
Okay, okay D@%n the torpedos! I'll post a piece of Dragon fiction tomorrow. I might have time tonight but I'm working on a different story right now and I'm not sure I'll get to it.
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature"

message 19: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Creature, I know the feeling. I have too many stories going at once to even think about starting another.

message 20: by Creature (new)

Hello:
It is frustrating. I'm constantly coming up with new story ideas and only executing about ten percent of them.
HA! HA! HA! Sorry for the outburst. I have Craig Ferguson on and he and one of the guests just got into about a thirty minute...AAAARRRGGGHHHH... pirate speak thing. Considering I'm answering you I thought it particularly funny.
One thing I have done is that now when I come up with a new idea I write between a page and three pages of notes so that one day when I may want to write the story I've got some background material to work from.
Have a Great Day!!!
The "Creature"

message 21: by Eloradenin (new)

I try to do that too, the writing notes thing, but alot of times when I just let the thought roam through as far as it can while still in my mind I generally decide either: I can't figure out to end it or This has gotten too borring now.
Have a great night!
WlfGrl