Vampire Lovers discussion

Questions To My Members > Where Would You Bite

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) If you were to bite a human, where on their body would you bite them?(sorry if this is a wierd question to anyone)

I would bite the neck and/or the wrist

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Same here... unless the circumstance was special...

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lol true true, depends on the situation. Neck is probably most intimate though.

message 4: by Novin (new)

Novin yeah...neck!

♠BlueƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFangs♠ (killinginnocent) | 40 comments Mod
I like the wrist too. IDK why... I think it's cute

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Or chest if it's more intimate

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Yeah...

♠BlueƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFangs♠ (killinginnocent) | 40 comments Mod
I liked your queswtion, I never thought about it.

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) thank you vanessa

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Hmm depends on the person and relationship. But more then likely the neck for most cases. Good question, haven't really thought about it before.

message 12: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) i would bite the neck...it seems more appropriate to me...idk

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i agree with abby. if i loved them, however, i would do lips, wrist, or chest. ugh, now i'm getting a bad mental image...

message 14: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) nice....

message 15: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lol why is it a bad mental image? lol lips would actually be intimate too if you just nipped them.

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) not that, myself as a newborn vampire from the twilight series! my eyes!!! they r bright red! they're uuuuuuugly!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Maciel (new)

Maciel | 3 comments you no i would bite in the same place you would. i hope i would be come one some time soon dont u. the only movie that i like are interview wiht the vampire and lots boys.i also have in appoimemt to have my teeh pulled and replast with sarp vampire teeh thats how much i love them what about u.?!?

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) wow. sorta scary, maciel, no offense.

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) You could just get clip teeth. They look just as real. Heh.

Oh, right, answer to question. The neck.

message 20: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I'm going to rent Lost Boys, I heard it was a good movie.

message 21: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 13 comments I think that it would be the chest or wrist.

message 22: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 35 comments Always the neck, I'm a purist. You're really getting vampire teeth Maciel? That's totally awesome. I'm getting form to your teeth fake ones. You rock more that me LOL.

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) how do u bite the chest?

Josefina Lizette a c e. [☮] (acesetsthepace12) | 11 comments i'm not sure, but they did that in the book Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith.

message 25: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Well it's easy for a man vampire to bite the chest of a woman. Just nipping the soft part of the breast. (Sorry if that's to graphic for some)

message 26: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) uh-huh. wat if they have a conscience, as most of us seem 2?

message 27: by A Filthy Youth groupie (last edited Nov 29, 2008 07:10AM) (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 7 comments Any of the following places, depending on who it is and our relationship: neck, wrist, chest, or lip.

message 28: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 8 comments Yeah I agree with most, it would depend on the relationship. If it was my "mate" I would go for the neck or maybe the hip...sounds like fun to me. But if it wasn't my "mate" I would most likely bite the wrist.

message 29: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I would go straight for the throat. Cary

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 11 comments I agree with Teresa. It would depend on the person I'm biting. With someone more intimate, the neck. With others, probably the wrist.

message 31: by Ann (new)

Ann the neck seems most intimate to me so the neck if it was my "mate" the wrists to everyone else

message 32: by Erika (new)

Erika (unseen-and-unheard) | 7 comments hmmm everyone says neck
the chest would be hard, but if u were to bite their chest it more be like, scratching your long nails[cause vampires do have long nails:] across their chest and then drinking... omg thats kinda weird lol
it is an interesting topic though
the wrist might be more appealing because u do have blood veins there so it seems as it would have the most blood
in secret vampire, they bite the neck and wrist
in the dark night series they bite the neck and chest...but not really bite, more like scratch and drink...its strange
i would bite..not the neck it seems like that would hurt
maybe the arm, or wrist idk
but what is weird is on my neck i have two puntcture wounds from..well idk..but i always thought it kinda looks like i got bit by a vampire lol
which is most probally not true but it is kind of cool

message 33: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (lirriea) | 8 comments If i would bie anywhere it would probally be the neck, wrist and ankles.

message 34: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) ankles????

message 35: by Ann (new)

Ann thats interesting noone has said that lol

message 36: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah, i wonder y...? although i wouldn't bite there myself, lolz.

message 37: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) in 'the silver kiss' they have a very interesting method of converting:the human drinks the vampire's blood while the vampire drinks the humans.

message 38: by Erika (new)

Erika (unseen-and-unheard) | 7 comments ya thats how it is in secret vampire lol

message 39: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah, those r the 2 main conversion methods, any others any1 nos of?

message 40: by Tho (new)

Tho Nguyen (logansgirl176) | 1 comments totally neck i mean it just seems right. But it depends on the sitch.(I know "sitch" so lame.)

message 41: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) sitch? *clueless as 2 the meaning of the word*

message 42: by BurgendyA (new)

BurgendyA | 39 comments Ashley wrote:(sorry if this is a wierd question to anyone)"

Not a weird question at all Ashley. Hmm. If I were a vamp gal? I would bite in 4 parts of the body: =)~

Neck
Chest
Shoulder
Wrist

message 43: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Straight for the mainline.

message 44: by Javier (new)

Javier | 2 comments Neck... I like to follow the traditions in vampirism :)

message 45: by Cary (last edited Feb 11, 2009 05:50AM) (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I would pick female victims and go straight for the throat. But I might do some nibbling inbetween,LOL

message 46: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments yea neck here 2
tht's like tradition or sumthin!!
lolz!

message 47: by Cary (last edited Feb 11, 2009 06:42AM) (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Right on! It's sexy and that is where the big vein caries blood from the brain.

message 48: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments yup same!!
ankle is very wierd!

message 49: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Cool that movie is a pretty accurate Dracula except for the castle surrounded by Blue Flame. In the book the blue flames are seen in the woods on Walpurgis nacht. They show places were people hid treasure from the Turks. That is how Dracula got all his gold. It is a night in Eastern Europe that is the eve of St Georges day, kind of like Halloween only in spring instead of fall. Bite the throat,LOL

message 50: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 15 comments ha..ha
lolz

« previous 1