Vampire Lovers discussion

my bff claims to be a vampire...

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments she says that since i moved she's joined a clan and they suck each others blood. she's only had her blood sucked but she says it's awsome....there are lotza other details....but i not gonna say unless requested. :)

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) I request!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I request to hear too. and the whole suck each others blood is also in a book called "You suck" it's pretty good.

message 4: by Connor (new)

Connor Zumwalt | 3 comments Ya same here!

message 5: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments well....they numbed her neck. and the guy had the choice of either naturally biting, or just poking holes. he poked holes, and she said her blood gave him a certain "high"....i'm not too sure about it. she said i'd have to be there to understand.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Wow. Some people... wow.

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I would like every other aspect about being a vampire except that. But I guess if you were truly a vampire it's what you would live on and you wouldn't mind.

PurpleObsessor_15 (hunnybunn13) | 3 comments i don't think they relly think they're vampires. sry, but i live with Mzzz....i think it's like a vampire goth sorta thing. they want to get as vampire as they can but they can't go against the fact that they still human

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) It is a way of life though, it's just not as glamorous as books. Some are called Sanguinarians, it's not as uncommon as you would think to find people like this. No living forever though.

You can find sites for them on google, very few are actually informative though.

message 10: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments thnks....how much do you know!!?? you sound like you researched this for a report or sumthin!!!

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Umm I love vampires, hehe. I know quite a bit the subject, so I guess a lot.

message 12: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 4 comments cool. i got hooked onto the subject when i first read twilight.

message 13: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) i have never read any of the twilight series books...

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) I've been hooked since was a very small child like around 7 or 8. I'm not fond of Twilight anymore, I liked it before the hype.

message 15: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments i still have yet to read twilight...the thing that got me hooked was the "Prime" series by Susan Sizemore

message 16: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) mine was chosen by pc cast

message 17: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments hmmmmm.....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think that i would be in that clan. i am sorry people, but that is not normal. that is self mutilation, and those people need to get help for it. i'm sorry if ti bursts anyones bubble, but it's just not sane. if i had a friend in a clan like that i would do anything i could to get them out of it. *shudder*

message 19: by ♥Hannah♥ (new)

♥Hannah♥ ♥Roxie♥ (rox-ie) | 2 comments i agree!!

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) scary

message 21: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments yea...but i'm in oregon...and she's in alaska!! HOW can i help her!!??

message 22: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) talk to her parents and tell them that she needs to see a counseler...

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) fast!

message 24: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments ok...but this girl is marcella....SHE'S ON HERE AND SHE SEES WHAT U SAY!!

message 25: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments P.S. my friends parents don't care...she told them she's a vampire (NOT in detail though)

message 26: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 35 comments I'm not sure I'd believe that, but I have heard of it done. It is rare though. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't sound real, but you never know...

message 27: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 35 comments On a previous note, I love Twilight, but I really have a firm disregard for anything popular so I don't usually talk about it.

message 28: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 35 comments one last thing, if she IS a vampire, like her anyway, it doesn't make her any less your friend.

message 29: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) mina, she's not a real vampire, obviously. it's just sorta scary, u no?

message 30: by Crystal (last edited Sep 03, 2008 03:42AM) (new)

Crystal | 13 comments Melissa - On twilight, I don't listen to what people say about it most of the time. I love the concept, the writing, the plot. I read what people have to say BUT I haven't really gotten into "the hype" with the exception of discussing it with my friends.

About the "blood" drinking, I can't understand why they would take a fantasy like that and try to make it reality. That is crazy. I love vampires and I love the whole "dark, sexy, and dangerous" aspect of them BUT I wouldn't go as far as blood drinking. I think that she is not happy with her life in some way and is trying to hide in a "fantasy" entirely. I hope that it's just a phase and I know that you will be there for her when she realizes what she is doing.

message 31: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah it's scary really.

message 32: by Josefina Lizette a c e. [☮] (last edited Sep 13, 2008 10:27PM) (new)

Josefina Lizette a c e. [☮] (acesetsthepace12) | 11 comments wow i just read all the comments
and well everyone has a good point.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

No, she isn't a vampire, she's a human but she's confused. I agree w/ Crystal. She's probably unhappy with her life and is trying to hide some fantasy. Like I had a friend who called herself a 'psychic vampire' because she sucked the 'energy' out of people but today she tells me she was never a vampire and was trying to get people's attention and it worked. So, I don't thnk she's a vampire.

message 34: by Skye (last edited Sep 17, 2008 11:05AM) (new)

Skye (skye_elysia) | 4 comments @ Michelle: God, me too. I had a copy of twilight before it was released to the public. And like so many bands, I liked it way more when it was small potatoes...

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) @Skye: Yeah I just had the courage to try reading the second one again, and it's not as bad as I was making it, but I'm still not a 'fan'.

message 36: by Skye (new)

Skye (skye_elysia) | 4 comments You have no idea how much I love you for saying that.

message 37: by Erika (new)

Erika (unseen-and-unheard) | 7 comments wow..thats weird... sucking someones blood is really unhealthy, u never know what dieses they might have without knowing it, thats not safe...and really actually gross

ya i would prefer twilight if so many people werent like OBBSESED with it, its like the main thing now, in every topic it says something about twilight, no offence of course
i myself prefer the un-popular series of "the house of night" no ones obbsessed with that series and its really good =] lol im weird i know

message 38: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 35 comments I agree, I like things to be more private. Having a book be so popular makes it seem exposed, like a turtle turned over. That was the weirdest thing I've ever posted.

message 39: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I really like the House of Night series Erika, it's original and interesting to read. Have you gotten the 4th book that came out on the 23rd?

message 40: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i never heard of it, wat is that series about?

message 41: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) It's kind of like a vampire school where the main character finds she's more than just a vamp, she has special powers that most don't have until full transformation or until their last year.

message 42: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments ok...i been gone 4 a WHILE!!what's up!?

miss me's!?

message 43: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) alexis-sounds cool, think i'll read it.
LuverOfEmoGuys_14 (i think ur real name's tina?)-nuthin much, u?