Vampire-HighSchool-RolePlay discussion

Chat ^o^

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Tatum Sparkles | 420 comments Mod
Here you can just chat about stuff-ideas and ya know

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ So what is going on the rp now? I read it and I saw people just going to a door.

message 3: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Well-Right now we arew all just in a cabin damion is at the door Kazious just came down the chimney and ary just ran in sacred and me Miika and Stephen have been in the cabin

message 4: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

WE DIED!

message 5: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Ummm....I know this is sorta Spaaaaaam but.....If any of you guys have a Twitter account and are fans of the Hunger Games... PLEASE Subscribe @RealHGFans
https://twitter.com/#!/RealHGFans
^^Link to Our Page.
A couple of Goodreads friends and I put it together and We really want it to be a big hit So please consider following us!!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica May I join in the rp as a new student/vampire?

message 7: by Tatum Sparkles, HAVE YOU ALL NOTCIED I HAVE 416 COMMENTS!No one is even close... (new)

Yes! But...no one ever really role-plays that much anymore...