Rp!! discussion

vampires > rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,274 (1274 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena (start)

message 2: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius walked down the street with a bored look on his face. Nothing ever happened that was interesting to him anymore, so life was kinda bland to him.

message 3: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments Raven ran down a street with a fast car right behind her and she frantically looked around, trying to find another way to run and hide

message 4: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius looked up and saw a girl running down the street and then noticed a car zooming after her. He looked at her and then at the alley to his left. "This way!"

message 5: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments Raven looked at the guy confused for a second, but didn't waste time and ran down the alley and the car slowed down a bit, the nsped up and away. She stopped running, panting and coolasped onto her hands and knees, "th-thanks.."

message 6: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson looked out to the moon. She sighed and went to her bed to think. She never slept anymore, but it didn't bother her much. What can you do when you live forever, eternity? she pondered over this as she looked back up to the cresnt moon gleaming over in her direction.

message 7: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius nodded and looked at her, concerned. "Are you alright?"

message 8: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She nodded, unable to speak for a bit until she got enough breath and looked up at him thru her side bangs, "Y...yeah...This is n-normal to me.."

message 9: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius frowned and shook his head. "Well try to be more careful... someone might not always be here to help."

message 10: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She sighed, "I know...i didn't think he'd find me that fast though....I'm stupid.."

message 11: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson got up and jumped out of her window and landed gracefully on the ground. She loooked around and saw no one.

message 12: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius looked at her and smiled softly. "No you aren't..."

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Rebecca walked casually down the street, looking for something to do.

message 14: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She looked up at him, noticing his smile and felt her heart beat pick up alittle more since she hadn't seen a real smile in her life before, "I-I'm not..?"

message 15: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius shook his head and looked at her. "No, why would you say you are?"

message 16: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She shrugged, slowly standing up and brushed the dirt off her jeans and hands, "I've been called that my whole life...so I guess it's someting I was born to know.."

message 17: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius looked at her and sighed. "Just because someone calls you that, it doesn't mean you really are." Darius looked down and rubbed his head. "I have learned that over the years."

message 18: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments "but...what if it was your parent calling you that..?" she looked down, a shadowcasting over her face. "Oh, and I'm Raven by the way. Thank you for saving me."

message 19: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius looked at her and shook his head. "A real parent wouldn't say that to you." He smiled kindly at her and extended his hand. "My name is Darius."

message 20: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson picked up a conversation. She listened and as soon as she heard the name Darius she started running. She hadn't seen him for a very long time. Wonder if he'll reconise me, she pondered. She always loved havin Darius's company, but when she left she always left a space in her heart for a very good friend like him.

message 21: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments Midnightwolf wrote: "Darius looked at her and shook his head. "A real parent wouldn't say that to you." He smiled kindly at her and extended his hand. "My name is Darius.""

She looked at his hand, then slowly took it to shake it, looking up at him, "Pleasure to meet you Darius."

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena meghan ran down the street

message 23: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) "Darius! I'm so glad to see you! I've missed not knowing someone's face." she said laughing.

message 24: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius smiled at her and then turned to Aroson. "Well well... it's been a while."

message 25: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) She giggled. "Yeah, over a centery if I'm correct." She hugged him tightly. "God I've missed you!"

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena meghan sat on the side of the road

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Rebecca looked at Meghan as she passed her.

message 28: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius nodded and smiled. "Yeah... back when life was more interesting."

message 29: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) She laughed and turned to Raven. "Mortal?" she asked looking at him.

message 30: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments Raven felt uncomfortable with the other girl and fiddled with her fingers, then smiled alittle sadly and apoligetically, "Sorry for intruding on a reunionfor you two...I-I'll just leave you guys alone.." she slowly backed away and then walked away, looking at the ground with a shadow casting over her face again

message 31: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson laughed. "I'm the one who interupted. I'm Aroson. Last of the Sisters of Gira"

message 32: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Elizabeth wrote: "Rebecca looked at Meghan as she passed her."

meghan saw her looking at her

message 33: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius gave Aroson a look. "Yes." He turned to look back at Raven and shook his head. "It's alright... you weren't bothering us."

message 34: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments Raven kept walking awayfrom them and waved her hand in the air to dismiss what they were saying to her, "No, no..it's fine...I have to go anyways.."

message 35: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson rolled her eyes and ran up to her. "I don't think so girl." She pushed her into Darius's arms. "Bye!" She said running off laughing a bit.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Molly iz not a pancake!!! wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "Rebecca looked at Meghan as she passed her."

meghan saw her looking at her"

Rebecca smiled at her. "Hello."

message 37: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius blushed and looked at Raven and then at Aroson. "Aroson... sorry about that Raven."

message 38: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson stopped, not sure where to go. She frowned and leaned up against a car.

message 39: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments Raven blushed a little too, clinging to him so she wouldn't fall, "I-It's fine."

message 40: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius looked down at her and smiled softly.

message 41: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She looked up at him and blushed alittle more, letting go of his shirt, "S-Sorry..!"

message 42: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius laughed softly and looked at her. "It's okay..."

message 43: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She smiled alittle and nodded, looked up at him again

message 44: by S.E. (last edited Jan 11, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson ran back to watched and smiled.

message 45: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius met her eyes and then looked away.

message 46: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson smiled at him and winked.

message 47: by Jalex (last edited Jan 11, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 262 comments She blinked and looked to the ground, "W-What did the other girl mean when she said you two haven't seen each other in about a century..? And if I was human..? Aren't you human...?"

message 48: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson froze. "OOPPS!" She mouthed.

message 49: by Darkdawn (new)

Darkdawn (dawningdarkness) | 172 comments Darius looked at her and bit his lip softly. "You won't believe me but..." He smiled at her, his vampire canines appearing. "I am a vampire." He looked at her, worried about her reaction. "And no I will not harm you in any way."

message 50: by S.E. (new)

S.E. Carter (lovesecarter) Aroson looked at them. Her mind finally won over. "Nor will I." She kept her fangs to herself though.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26