Book Bloggers Anonymous discussion

(2011) January Book Discussions > I'm the Vampire, That's Why (Chapters 7-15)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TheGeekyBlogger **This topic is only for discussion of chapters 7-15. No spoilers for events further in the book please, and if you've not completed all 15 chapters, there will be spoilers here!**

TheGeekyBlogger So I absolutly love this section of the book!

You get more kids times (which her daughter is just adorable). You get more Patrick (YUM). You get some more action. Last but not least if she would read, we would get more of the Lore LOL.

Actually my favorite paragraph is the last one in Chapter 15 (yep it is how I picked the stopping point):

I looked at Patrick. Maybe I wasn't sure about the soul mate thing or if I wanted to marry him or if it was wise to do the mattress mambo with him. But I had never felt more safe, more cherished, more beloved than when I was with him. I worried about the future, about my kids, about so many things. But I knew that I wanted Patrick. I really, really wanted him. And so, I whispered, "Claim me."

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) (lllreviews) | 127 comments Mod
Great excerpt Felicia.

I can not even begin to imagine the kind of frustration a single mother like Jessica would be going through. Michele B does a fantastic job of writing that i felt the frustration, pain, anger, fear, love, etc.

Jessica's daughter is wicked adorable and I enjoy everything minute of her intersection with Patrick.

TheGeekyBlogger Her daughter cracks me up! Such a little entrepreneur :) I can't even imagine the pressure that would be on a single parent to make the transitions easier for their kiddos.

TheGeekyBlogger Her daughter cracks me up! Such a little entrepreneur :) I can't even imagine the pressure that would be on a single parent to make the transitions easier for their kiddos.

♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity) (lllreviews) | 127 comments Mod
She's super cute. To be honest- I'm wicked tired managing house and responsibilities, not to include finding me time, and I have a supportive husband.

So here's to all the Jessica's out there *YOU ROCK*