Harry Potter Super Freaks discussion

memorials > Letters to Voldermort

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 18 comments Hey guys, well I noticed that dear old Voldermort didn't have a memorial, and thought that he deserves one as well, even if it's to say all the bad things about him. So if you want, you can write messages to voldermort of why you hate him :)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 18 comments AHHHHHH i just wrote this whole letter and it got deleted. DAMN THIS COMPUTER

message 3: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (last edited Jan 04, 2011 11:43PM) (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 18 comments Dear Voldermort,
Sometimes I sort of feel sorry for you, because truly awful things happened in your life for you to go bad. Then I realise that it was indirectly (or directly) because of you that Fred, Lupin, Tonks, DUMBELDORE, Lily, James, Sirius, Cedric, HEDWIG, Snape, Barty Crouch Snr, and most importantly Frank Bryce (the housekeeper), died, and I begin to hate you. Then I realise it was because of YOU (however indirectly) that DOBBY died, and I WANT TO KILL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN until my soul is ripped into a million pieces but i dont care, because if you weren;t there, dobby would be alive, and all would be good in the world.
serves you right Voldermort. serves you right.
Love Nushiii