Soul Eater R.P. discussion

DWMA (r.p.) > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Juliet | 400 comments Mod
The school has a large cafeteria providing the students with food during the school day.

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Brenda and Andrew walked into the caffeteria. "Can I have a slice of pizza please? Thank you." Andrew said. He handed the slice to Brenda. "here. happy?" Brenda just started eating her pizza, not acknowledging that he said a word.

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Brenda finished her pizza. "Lets leave." she said bitterly.

"In a hurry?" Andrew asked laughing. "I thought you liked being away from people?"

Brenda just glared. they were a team, why did he treat her so badly? she wondered.

message 4: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 06, 2011 08:51PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
Simone watched sadly from the back of the cafeteria. Pizza hanging half way to his mouth as he fallowed the bickering.

Aruna clung to the table, depressed that they'd used peanut oil in the pizza when she was deathly allergic and they new it.

"Their trying to get me killed, they are sick people."

"Aruna," he soothed, eyes still glued on the couple," you could of taken the rice or salad. That wasn't your only choice."

"But they know I love pizza, especially cold pizza. So why would they do this to me?" She said ponting to herself.

Just then, the schools entire faculty pilled in, snaching pizza and rolling around on computer chairs (what?). They took a whole 3 tables counting half of theirs. Some said yo and exetera, which made the students want to barf. When teachers try to act cool . . .

"Their more childish then we are," Aruna whispered.

message 5: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Marika walked into the cafeteria, her eyes lighting up as she saw Simone and Aruna.

Grabbing a water bottle, she made her way across the tables to them, sitting without a word.
She smiled at them and took small sips of water, swinging her legs underneath the table.

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "Hey guys!" Andrew said, walking into the cafeteria. He sat down at their table and was greeted by an unpleasent look from Simone.

message 7: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

"I don't think they like us very much." Marika mumbled quietly, not even loud enough to be considered a whisper.

She bowed her head in apology to the two and got up, leaving her water bottle behind.
She sat at the table next to them and laid her head in her arms, resting, even though she wasn't tired.

message 8: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
"hey everyone! oh yeah does anyone have anything else to eat that i can have the pizza has peanut oil, and im kinda allergic"Layla said sitting down next to them

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 02:34PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
"You can have my bagel," Simone said pushing it towards her,"I made it this morning before class in the school kitchens."

message 10: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 02:26PM) (new)

((For a second i thought you said school kittens...I was like, "WHAT??"))

Marika waved at Audrey as he walked in.
He sat next to Marika and muttered angrily under his breath, "If we're sitting alone, people might get the impression we aren't good to sit with."

message 11: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: ""You can have my bagel," Simone said pushing it towards her,"I made it this morning before class in the school kitchens.""

"thanks so much...i just wish they had beef jerky here"Layla said almost drooling at the sight of good food

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriha and Waneta stood in line for lunch. When they got their food they sat at an empty table and chatted with each other.

message 13: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Ruin quickly runs in and move into the line "ahhh good food anywhere!"she says happily.

message 14: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath "god you...run fast..."

message 15: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments She turns and looks "oh my im so sorry." she pleads softly making sre shes ok "o promise not to do that again."

message 16: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "it's ok.." akateko straitened up

message 17: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments "ok.." she says looking off into the distance "anyway... we can get food now" she says softly

message 18: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko nodded, her mouth watering at the scent

message 19: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments smiles and gets in line. getting her food as she goes. finishing she goes and sits down and begins to eat quietly.

message 20: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko followed her and sat next to her with her own food "it's been such a long time since I've eaten actual food"

message 21: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she smiles"it been a long time sence ive eaten anything" she jokes "na.. ive eaten my fill plenty of times."she comments. "so you like right?" she asks softly

message 22: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "yeah but I still like souls more" she said inbetween bites

message 23: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she nods "i expect as much"she says calmly

message 24: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko stopped eating "what's that suppose to mean?"

message 25: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments "nothing nothing."she says barley touching her food. "i was just thinking out loud was all." she says looking down.

message 26: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko frowned and pushed her tray away

message 27: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she stops and looks over. sighing she looks down then her head drops to the table. 'why must i all ways ruin a friendship' she thinks to herself.

message 28: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko looked at her "ruin? Are you ok?"

message 29: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she quickly lifts her head up and looks at her "ya im fine Akateko" she says as her gaze turns to the wall. her expression dulling

message 30: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko bit her lip and leaned back

message 31: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Ruin stares quietly then stands up "well i. i mean we should head home." she says rubbing the back of her neck. her hair covering her eyes.

message 32: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko looked down sadly "yeah..."

message 33: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she sighs "whats the matter?" she asks her tone lightening up. her gaze back on Akateko.

((im seriously thinking about adding Sapphiron to this))

message 34: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "I don't have amywhere to go...." akateko muttered

message 35: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she stands there and smiles "you can live with me then" she says with a joyful smile.

message 36: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko looked up at her "really?"

message 37: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments "ya! or course. where partners right?" she smiles giggleing softly.

message 38: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "thanks" she smiled weakly

message 39: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she smiles and sits back down beside her "whats wrong?" she asks softly

message 40: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "nothings wrong"

message 41: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments "ah ok" she asks calmly looking off to the side.

message 42: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Akateko bit her lip

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriha stood. "This room sucks." She lite a cigar.

message 44: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments After some time ruin. Takes a deep breath. "I'm done. And I think ill head to my room... or the city."

message 45: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments akateko looked at her "do you think they'll let me stay here?"

message 46: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments L, Fai, & Japan fangirl(Kaylee) wrote: "akateko looked at her "do you think they'll let me stay here?""

"If not you can stay with me." She comments softly

message 47: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "ok...." akateko got up

message 48: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Ruin stands up slowly and starts walking. "you know.i think your gettin better at dealing with other people.

message 49: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster | 152 comments "why do you say that?"

message 50: by Ruin (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments she smiles "cause your use to me already." she giggles as she heads for the doors.

« previous 1