Soul Eater R.P. discussion

DWMA (r.p.) > School Grounds

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 04, 2011 08:58AM) (new)

Juliet | 400 comments Mod
The Academy have wide balconies for students to access and the grounds in front of the entrance are also used as a makeshift battleground for training fights between students.
During these battles, a member of staff must be present to view the fight.

message 2: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
*Len goes up to one of the balcony's and enjoy's the view*

message 3: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((*twitch twitch* Why do i have the sudden urge to push Len over the railing...why...?))

message 4: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((i dont know O_o))

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments Andrew came running out of the school looking for Brenda. when he spotted her he came running up to her.

"Brenda I'm sor-"

Brenda punched him in the face. "wait, what?"

"I was going to say I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much my attitude affects you." He said, his voice sounding like Donald Duck because he was holding his nose.

Brenda just hugged him.

"what's that about?" he asked.

"I forgive you." She whispered. Tears were once again streaming down her face.

Andrew looked up and saw Audrey and Marika walking towards them. Oh no... This isn't going to be good

message 6: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Audrey was walking toward Andrew, his hands in his pockets and head held low; Marika was at his heels, her mind working fast.

What's with Audrey lately, he's been getting into all of these fights... She shook her head, trying to think deeper.
Something's wrong with him. He was usually the one to avoid fights before.

"We could wait a while if you want." Audrey said quietly to the two across the grounds. "You don't really seem in the right state; I want it to be a fair fight."

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "If we fight," Andrew started, pulling Brenda behind him as if to protect her. "she's not a part of it. She has nothing to do with this and I don't want to risk hurting her. Again."

message 8: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

"Wimp." Audrey muttered as Marika started pulling on his arm.
"You need a weapon to have a fair fight, and you know that." He stepped forward, his eyes sharp as ice.

"Audrey." Mumbled Marika as she pulled harder.
He didn't listen.
"AUDREY!" She yelled this time, yanking him back to the ground.

message 9: by KB (last edited Jan 09, 2011 10:14AM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "Why are you guys fighting anyway?" Brenda asked. She looked completely confused.

message 10: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Audrey didn't answer. He was staring at Marika with his mouth hanging open.

Yelling was one thing she had never done in front of anybody.
"Marika..." He started, but she cut him off by stomping off to the school, expecting to have him follow.

message 11: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((intense MAN!)) "intense MAN!" Len said from the sidelines

message 12: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((Idiot...))

message 13: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((lol i didnt even read what was going on ^_^))

message 14: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((Idiot.))

message 15: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((^_^ hehe))

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 120 comments "Seiriusly what are you fighting about!?"

message 17: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Audrey waved them off, following Marika silently.

"Later." He said flatly to them.

message 18: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((i dont know))

message 19: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Amy-chan | 126 comments Mod
cristy and akemi guided kurono and kyori to the school grounds "and finaly, here are the school grounds, you've now seen all of the academy, what do you think?" he asked the girls "excited to come here?" cristy was silent beside him, smiling happily to herself, she'd just made two new friends, she was so excited, it was amazing!

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "I am there's so much space to run around here! Its much better then those cramped streets!" said Kyori eagerly running around with outstretched arms. She stopped for a moment and ran back to the group and suggested "Let's have a race! No rules! Free for all!" Kurono grinned almost evilly knowing that only Cristy would know about the trick up her sleeve.

message 21: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy grinned "sure" she was confident she could win, even with kurono's awesome shoes, cristy was a ninja after all, and ninjas run fast "alright" akemi agreed, even though he knew he wouldn't win against cristy

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "Alright" Kyori said "Then on your marks!" Kurono took a starting stance and flicked a switch on her shoes."Get set!" A whirring noise started to get louder and the hiss of escaping air... as the wheels span up faster and faster a dust cloud started to form at Kuronos feet."GO!!" Kyori yelled.

message 23: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy, who was ready for this, dashed ahead rapidly, she didn't get too fast at the beginning, conserving her energy for the end, but she was still ahead. akemi dashed forwards, but he was already in the last place and he grinned as he lost, though he didn't care. "where are we going to?!" cristy called as she ran

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "Around the front grounds once!" called Kyori as she ran as fast as she could expending all of her energy, she stared at Kurono as she bolted ahead like a raven through the air almost effortlessly reaching high speeds. But Kurono knew that the power of her shoes alone ((as magnificently hard to draw as they are)) were not going to win her this race.

message 25: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Cristy, who was now even with kurono, but not yet using all her energy smiled at her then called back "kay!" akemi stared at cristy, he always loved to watch her run, she was amazing, her legs a blur, her arms moving slightly to help her keep balance, but not enough to tire them out, her head held so she could see ahead but that it wouldn't make too much wind interfearance and overall, it had always reminded him of flying. admitedly, kurono looked like that too, but he noticed that there was less movement, her legs weren't moving, her shoes were electronic! he laughed and grinned

message 26: by notgoingtotellyou (last edited Jun 12, 2012 09:32PM) (new)

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments as they came to the opposite side from where they had started, against the wall of the school kurono saw her chance and leaped up onto the wall now ridding horizontally against the wall as she rode up it to one of the balcony's she rode upside down on the overhang of the railing, then pushing off of it using the force of gravity to move faster she landed riding backwards in front of Cristy facing her, and made a hand movement gesturing that she had the spotlight.
(( and they aren't electric they're steampowered))

message 27: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

{{lol, k, i'm sorry i guess akemi just assumed :P }}
Crist, grinning more than ever decided it was about time to take out her full speed, she was warmed up enough it would be effortless, so she put on an extra burst of speed and kept running, but now she was tie with kurono and gaining, it was all for fun, but she really did hope she could win

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono span around to face forward and took a more aerodynamic stance to try to get all she could out of her shoes.

message 29: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Cristy, still even with kurono was running at nearly full speed, they were now three quarters of the wy done the race and nearly finished

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kyori, still somehow running at full speed, started to pick up rocks and throw them at Akemi shouting "HAHAHA I SAID NO RULES!" Akemi had pulled infront of her a little while back and Kyori was trying to slow him down.

message 31: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

"Ah!" akemi yelled, putting his hands over his head and slowing down "stop it" he whined as he looked up again and resumed his speed, though now behind kyori

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono knowing that if this race dragged on any longer her shoes would run out of steam, bent down and flicked the switch once more. The light flickered around her as all the air and water were sucked out of the area, a few moments later a loud hissing sound arose and she bolted ahead like black lightning. She wasn't expecting such a formidable opponent, she had never tested this setting and had no idea what would happen.. could her steam-work hold up against such pressures.

message 33: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Cristy laughed, she just kept running, same speed as before with a bit of and extra burst, and she wondered if there was still hope that she'd win, but then, testing her limits for the last little bit she sped up even more.
akemi, who couldn't even see cristy anymore smiled and wondered how it was going way up ahead

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments suddenly one of the pistons powering Kuronos shoes began to bend, she knew it was only a mater of time befo- a loud snapping noise resonated through the air she knew what was about to happen a second before it did, she was proud of that as the piston caught in the wheel of the shoe it stopped spinning, she barrelled through the air and caught a glimpse of Cristy running to her limit she smiled and let the world play out around her.

message 35: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy, who noticed kurono's trip up right before she managed to cross the "finish line" first, then immediatly turned around and watched as kurono sailed through the air

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono did nothing to stop her fall she knew that trying anything this close to the ground wouldn't help, in fact it might make things worse. she hit the ground and slid close to fifty meters before coming to a complete stop, she then got up brushed herself off and sat down on the ground watching the others as they finished their little competition.

message 37: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy rushed over to kurono "are you alright?!" she asked worriedly, "that looked painful" she said as she knelt next to her

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "I've had much worse, don't worry about me. Besides that was quite fun so even if it did hurt it would have been worth it." she said calmly as she watched Kyori trip, fall flat on her face, and get back up as if nothing happened.

message 39: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

akemi was now neck to neck with kyori, but he wasn't really trying, he was smiling and encouraging her the whole way. "well if you insist" cristy said and sat down beside kurono

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments "I do." said Kurono reassuringly right as both Kyori and Akemi pass the finish line. Kyori who came in last yelled aloud "I WIN, all of you lose." "How so?" asked Kurono flabbergasted at this and knowing that Cristy won fair and square ((I have never understood that expression)). Kyori stopped and thought about this for a moment, "I don't know!" she exclaimed.

message 41: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

"she did say there were no rules" cristy said laughing, "maybe you did win if the race was in a sort of backwards way" cristy said, her smile slipping slightly but still lingering slightly on her face

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kyori started to giggle softly, the louder and louder until she was laughing her head off, contagious as her laughter was Kurono started to giggle along with her, falling over from her sitting position after watching Kyori stumble over.

message 43: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Akemi was soon laughing too and he flopped down to the ground, when cristy did nothing bust smile sadly, he reached out for her and dragged her down too, she began to laugh as well and let herself be happy, even if just for this moment. soon they were nothing but a rolling pile of laughing teens and cristy wondered if she had ever felt this happy before.

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments As the sun fell asleep and began to fall behind the horizon. Kurono suggested that they have supper at her house. Kyori was famished and agreed eagerly.

message 45: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

cristy and akemi, having no other things to do, agreed readily and they all set off

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments Kurono had been walking barefoot and was thankful when they finally arrived "Here we are." said Kurono shyly whilst indicating a wall. "Where we are?" asked Kyori looking around. Kurono pulled another little brass bird out of her bag twisted the key and before it even awoke from its slumber, threw it up in the air as high as she could. It dove over the building and out of sight, Kurono smiled at the others awkwardly, waiting for the bird to do her bidding. A *click* sounded and the wall changed from its brick colour to a brassy gold colour. little parts of it started to pull away inward, the entire contraption seemed to spiral out of the way.

message 47: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

"woah" said cristy, her mouth opening in awe "that's amazing" she began to inspect the door and how it might possibly camouflage like that "how does it do that?" asked akemi

notgoingtotellyou | 59 comments ---~proceeding to Death City~---