Soul Eater R.P. discussion

DWMA (r.p.) > Classroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 969 (969 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 04, 2011 08:57AM) (new)

Juliet | 400 comments Mod
The classrooms are also wide and spacious and resemble lecture halls rather than classrooms, with pitched floors and conjoined desks and the blackboard and the teacher's desk in the centre. There are also windows at the back which provide a view of the grounds.

message 2: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
*Layla and Len walk in and take there seats* "i wonder what we are going to learn today Len? ^_^"

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
"Probably dissection," Aruna yawned. Her face buried in her arms. Simone patted her back offhandedly while reading a manual on the various nerve clusters in the tamaranien river frog.

message 4: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

"yeah most likely, even though its the first day there is no time to wait if there is dissection" Layla said with a sigh

message 5: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 04, 2011 07:09PM) (new)

"Where do you want to sit?" Audrey asked Marika.

On a chair. Marika thought in her head, rolling her eyes.
She walked down the stairs until shew was at the first row, taking the first seat available.

Perfect.

message 6: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((wow you didnt even anser him :P))

message 7: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Meadow wrote: "((wow you didnt even anser him :P))"

((i'll fix that...))

message 8: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

After sitting down, Marika pointed to her desk with her tongue sticking out.
Here. She thought playfully.

((Sorry, g2g now...bye.))

message 9: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

((wait what just happend?))

message 10: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((You tell me.))
((g2g))

message 11: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

((I can not tell))

"Eurica! Proof that your pain this morning was caused by the trigon valve in the lower eft kidney!" Simone spurted.

Aruna gave him a you think I care look but took the book graceiously as if she did. When his back was turned, she rolled her eyes.

message 12: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Layla laughed as she watched Aruna and Simone

message 13: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Amy-chan | 126 comments Mod
Cristy walked in and sat in a corner, far away from everyone else, Akemi followed and sat next to her sighing and said "why can't we sit more in the middle? with you, on the first day it's always the edge"

message 14: by Kaori (new)

Kaori | 5 comments Kaori walked in the classroom.She glared at no one in particular and sat down in an empty seat.Soon after Rein ran in looking for Kaori.As soon as she saw Kaori she smiled and sat beside her in the very back."Kaori i finally found you i didn't think you'd be in here"Rein said grinning at her anti-social friend "yea,well...i was"Kaori said putting her ipod on 'shuffle' "it's our first day and you already found our class"

message 15: by Kaori (new)

Kaori | 5 comments Rein could hear the song 'broken' by seether feat. amy lee blasting from Kaori's earphones."Kaori class is going to start soon can you turn that down please?"Rein asked.The volume went down and eventually became mute "thanks!" Kaori just slipped her hands in her pockets and laid back in her chair until she heard someone shouting something about surpassing god?'baka'Kaori thought

message 16: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 24, 2011 08:11AM) (new)

"you know why i sit on the edge" cristy whispered to akemi and akemi sighed "yes yes, i know, because your too shy" cristy frowned and glared at the desk/table in front of her but mumbled "that's right" "well i just wonder why you always force me to join you, i could sit where i wanted except you always insist on me sitting with you" akemi said sighing again cristy glared harder at the table "go ahead and sit where you want, but your my partner, we are supposed to help eachother and that includes my shyness on the first day" "since when?" akemi asked, then smiled "i'm just kidding, relax, i'll stay here if you want" cristy smiled gratefully at akemi and went back to looking at the table

message 17: by Kaori (new)

Kaori | 5 comments Rein pulled out a book and smiled.All of a sudden some guy with blue hair stood on Steins desk "I AM THE GREAT BLACKSTAR!I WILL SURPASS GOD!"he yelled a girl with black hair was trying to calm him down.Kaori threw a book at his head.Fortunatly,it hit him in the face his grin turned into a frown "shut it blueboy!"Kaori growled with a voice that could make even a demon scared.Blackstar shut up for alittle bit.

message 18: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jun 26, 2011 10:45AM) (new)

Stein rolled in on his four wheel office chair, the flesh of his face stitched and mauled on by the vats of acid he had stuck his nose into only last night.

"Good morning class, where going to try something different today," he paused apathetically, making sure everyone was listening, "since the world around us is growing at a quicker pace then the creatures we have to deal with on a daily bases, we are going to learn to hack a different kind of evil."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria kicked the door open right after Stein closed it. Her hands in her pockets, she looked at him and said. " Sorry professor, I got stuck behind some slow kids, so I had to get through them. The usual way. ((consisting of her kicking and hitting them with her soul wavelength))." Aria then continued walking up the stairs to her spot.

message 20: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Cristy looked attentively at the teacher, trying not to draw attention to herself and akemi sighed again, rolling his eye then looking at the teacher.

message 21: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember walked in first."Sorry we'er late!We got lost!"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "Yep, we got super lost"

message 23: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember shrugged,as if saying"What are you going to do?"She then took her seat.

message 24: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember waved at lea to take the seat next to her."C'mon Lea!!"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Lea sat down next to her

message 26: by Witchy (new)

Witchy "Yay~.We are finnaly gonna learn somtin!"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "Let's get learning!"

message 28: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember claped."Yay~"

Tiyo just sighs and goes back to flying around the room.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "Let's get started!"

message 30: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Stein's glasses flashed, making some a young girl in the front paralise in fear.

"I will write a note to Lord Death telling him this," he said darkly, like 'that's what I'm going to do'.

message 31: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember looked confused."Huh?Why?"

message 32: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

"You arrived late for class again this week, he might as well know who the skippers are in this scool. You don't just come without skill," he said puffing out on his knawed up cigarette. He rolled onto the mat, "now class, I'll stop for this. Why are we here?"

message 33: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember was about to argue saying they got lost,but stoped.Tiyo snikered at her.

message 34: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Aruna kept quiet, holding her book and Simones hand, her personality problem making it hard for her to stay so sill.

message 35: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember pushes he glasses up.She stares intently at Dr.Stien,raking her brain for the apropreate anser.

message 36: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

((Well...))

message 37: by Witchy (new)

Witchy ((yes...well))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

The door opens and two people walk into the classroom. One is a thin tall native american looing man, the other was slightly shorter with long black haired woman.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aria sat in her seat, bored with Stein's lecture. She stood up. " Hey professor, what's with the lecture? Why can't we do something that will help us with our skills? I don't see how talking about it will help. "

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriha lit a cigarett and sat down.

message 41: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

"You haven't answered a single question, so unless you want to... yes, let's dissect another polar bear," he smiled, sardonic and coldly, "you're skills can wait."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "Yay~! Dissection!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Waneta, the man, walked over to the teacher and handed him some papers. He then sat beside Serhia.

message 44: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Stein received the papers, wondering why this of all times he chose to give them to him.

"Well for what it's worth, none of you are interested in becoming better, all you've shown me is a bunch of useless cowards."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriha laughed. She wasn't supposed to be in class, but there was nothing else to do.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Waneta chuckled at the kids in the class.

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Blood Bone and Muscle wrote: "Stein received the papers, wondering why this of all times he chose to give them to him.

"Well for what it's worth, none of you are interested in becoming better, all you've shown me is a bunch of..."

Ember looked at stein"Professr stein!I want to get better infact I need to get better!Is'nt that the reason we come here?"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker "Yeah! We gotta become good fighters!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriha laughed and let out a puff of smoke. "You will be lucky to live through this class."

message 50: by Witchy (new)

Witchy Ember shivered slightly.She looked at Seriha with a smile"I'm tugher than I look,so you don't have to worrie."She pushes her glasses up on her face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20