The Help Group discussion

Life > 3 Negative Things :(

Comments Showing 1-50 of 460 (460 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Morgen (last edited Jan 03, 2011 12:24PM) (new)

Morgen | 37 comments Just post 3 bad or negative things that happened today

1. We had a fire drill during long period but I was in lunch so I didn't get to miss any spanish :(
2. I didn't get to see one of my best friends all day
3. I got stuck with the most annoying person in the class for our spanish report.

message 2: by Iviana (The Sign Painter) (last edited Jan 03, 2011 07:10PM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1. Friend got kicked off GR by her parents.
2. Said friend won't get on until who-knows-when.
3. I can't stop listening to AFI again.

AKA, Sing the Sorrow.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments 1. Father is blind drunk

2. My friend wasn't feeling well this morning.

3. I can't stop thinking about an incident at work. :(

message 4: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 37 comments 1. splinter in my foot all day
2. didnt get to see many of my friends all day
3. i miss the portables!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

1. I only get thirty minutes of computer a month, because my sister hogs it.
2. I'm tired.
3. I had two tests today.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 2 comments 1. i kept sneezing and couldn't stop
2. it was freezing all day today
3. I'm falling so far behind in class.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments 1. Getting out of bed proved to be far too difficult today.

2. It's back down to 27C. I want 36C!!!!

3. I couldn't help but buy another book when I already have 20 unread at home. Bad me!

message 8: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 367 comments Mod
Lol, I don't think those really fit too well in the "bad" catagory. Buying a book isn't that bad. Unless it's made of pure gold and costs a few million dollars. The temperature will go up eventually. And you shouldn't complained to much. It's snowing here. Meaning it's colder than 0C or 32F. Anyway, why was it too difficult to get out of bed today?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1) It's way to hot in California. Like, it's winter. Why the frick is it so freaking hot. -.-
2) I haven't written anything worthwhile.
3) I'm behind on my essay for an audition.

message 10: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "1) It's way to hot in California. Like, it's winter. Why the frick is it so freaking hot. -.-
2) I haven't written anything worthwhile.
3) I'm behind on my essay for an audition."

Yeah. But I tell ya Wisconsin ain't no better! Lol, anyway, I thought you had that essay done already.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Different essay. The one I was talking about was for history. e3e

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1) I lost my iPod a week ago. -.-
2) Jury tomorrow. Still not ready.
3) ... Andy used a double negative, meaning that Wisconsin is better than California.

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Andy wrote: "Lol, I don't think those really fit too well in the "bad" catagory. Buying a book isn't that bad. Unless it's made of pure gold and costs a few million dollars. The temperature will go up eventuall..."

Well the point of this thread when it was originally suggested was so we could see that those little bad things that happened during our day, weren't actually that bad. And yesterday it was true for me. I had a brilliant day. Though buying a book was bad as I had recently bought many books and still haven't read them, plus with Uni coming back I need to save me monies.

And I will do my post later... when I have been up for longer then 20 minutes.

message 14: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Ah. Didn't really read the fine print in the brochure for this topic. Lol

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Andy wrote: "Ah. Didn't really read the fine print in the brochure for this topic. Lol"

Damn... Maybe we could make jackets and buttons to go with the brochure? XP

message 16: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

-_- wow. Just, wow. Lol

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1. the judge at my piano jury (one of my teachers) very basically told me that I need to get better at piano, 'cause she can't kick me out.
2. internet friend, whom I've spoken of before, can no longer talk to me. Her parents banned her. I'm probably never going to speak with her ever again. >_>
3. still have to finish up homework.

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments 1. Spent my first night back at training grappling with some very smelly, sweaty boys. Though... I probably smelt just as bad.

2. Did not get given the days off from work I requested in a few weeks time. Shall have to remind manager why we bother keeping a diary and why he actually needs to open it more often.

3. Headache... It won't leave me alone... ;_;

message 19: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Michelle wrote: "1. Spent my first night back at training grappling with some very smelly, sweaty boys. Though... I probably smelt just as bad.

2. Did not get given the days off from work I requested in a few week..."

Sorry to heae that. Hope your headache gets better :)
Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "1. the judge at my piano jury (one of my teachers) very basically told me that I need to get better at piano, 'cause she can't kick me out.
2. internet friend, whom I've spoken of before, can no lo..."

Oh. Sorry to hear that. You have a bad teacher.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) She's not 'bad'. I hate when people say that. She's not 'bad' if she's telling me the truth. She's not 'bad' if she's the one helping me get better at piano.

message 21: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

She saying get better because she can't kick you out. Meaning if she could you'd be taken out without a second thought.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) And now I quote: "I would like to see you take up some more challenging pieces. When you get to high school, if you intend to stay at OCHSA, you're going to feel really bad about yourself..."

message 23: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Uh, ok then. Lol, don't really know what that supposed to mean..

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments Andy wrote: "Sorry to heae that. Hope your headache gets better :) "

Awww.. Thank you. :) It's much better today. Probably just my body telling me to hurry up to bed. :P

message 25: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1. Sick.
2. Not sick enough to stay home.
3. Lost my phone.

I could go on, but ah... that wouldn't be fun.

message 27: by The, I feel dead and alone (last edited Jan 26, 2011 07:01AM) (new)

Ya. But if you really feel you have to you can. And I hope you can find your phone. And get welll soon.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Mkay.
1. Depression.
2. Two friends leaving next year, confirmed.
3. Still having trouble memorizing song lyrics. *headdesk* "I don't know what I think, but I know what I know/ But you think that you know, what I know that you don't"
...*headdesk*

message 29: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Lol, you think not remembering a song is bad? Wow. Sorry to hear about your friends. And once you find your phone you wont be depressed anymore :) or get a new one. Either way you not depressed

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Not the depressed everyone says they are, like "Oh my God Im so depressed cause I forgot whatever." I'm talking real depression people take antidepressants for. -.-
The thing is, the song is fast, so try saying those lines, then speed it up by about 80%

message 31: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Wow. Dang. That's fast. And sorry to hear bout the depression. I forgot what I was taking for depression. It worked though :) which one you on?

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) My parents don't /know/ that I feel the way I feel. *headdesk* My mom's suspicious, but she doesn't press. Thank God. And I don't exactly want to be ingesting products that give me faulty happiness, as described by my friend who's taken five different antidepressants.

message 33: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Wow. Well their not false happiness pill (at least not the ones I'm taking). They work slowly and work effectivly. I'm happy now because of them, but I started taking them almost a year ago. Just tell your parents. They can help. Promise :)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I don't trust medication.
The idea makes me nauseous. I don't like the idea of ingesting lithium in said fashion.
I also don't want to go to therapy again.
-_-"

message 35: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Awe. Fine. Well just concentrate on finding your phone, k? Or get a new one. I miss talking to you. Alot..

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1) Not planning on using my phone and focusing on school more.
2) 82% on an Honors Bio test. Chapter freaking 1, mind you.
3) 72% on a Geometry test. And it was on a curve.

message 37: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Sorry to hear bout the scores. You're not going to use your phone?? But I've missed talking to you for a month! Why aren't you going to text now?? :'(

message 38: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments 1. Have a 10 hour shift for work ahead of me.
2. Lost my Liquor badge yesterday. The holder just broke and the badge went walk abouts... (need badge to serve and work shop alone according to law)
3. With a week left til Valentines day I can foresee yet another year alone. (I know I wouldn't even have time or energy for a bf but still...)

message 39: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments 1. Dave won't remember by valentines day... :'(
2. depressed
3. skool 2morrow... >.>

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 62 comments 1. Had to get up three hours earlier then normal for TAFE.

2. Can't stop shaking for some unknown reason (probably overtired now...)

3. Only at 9pm do I actually get to sit down and do something I want to do instead of having to do... and I'm too tired. ;_;

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1. Peter's sick. Math's boring.
2. Ken's sick. Life's boring.
3. I'm sick, but in different ways. Everything's confusing.

message 42: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments 1. Blue mad at me
2. Can't go to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend with her...
3. my little brother is fukkin annoying as hell!

message 43: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "1. Peter's sick. Math's boring.
2. Ken's sick. Life's boring.
3. I'm sick, but in different ways. Everything's confusing."

Omg, I'm soo sorry to hear that D:

message 44: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 181 comments 1. Crispin likes Alex...
2. Alex probonly isn't into dating... :/
3. I like Alex as well...

4. and I think i'm gunna have another miserable Valentines Day alone... *cries*

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1. Ken went to the ER. Twice.
2. Competition coming in exactly one week and my memory of my piece is faltering.
3. Stomachache.

message 46: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "1. Ken went to the ER. Twice.
2. Competition coming in exactly one week and my memory of my piece is faltering.
3. Stomachache."

Wow. Why did your friend have to go to the ER TWICE??

Feather(Lyla) wrote: "1. Crispin likes Alex...
2. Alex probonly isn't into dating... :/
3. I like Alex as well...

4. and I think i'm gunna have another miserable Valentines Day alone... *cries*"

Wow. It seems like your life is Hell.. Hope things get better soon :/

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Something about his stomach. He said he didn't know what he had, but hopefully he'll be back at school tomorrow.

message 48: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Ya. Hopefully :/

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) 1. Found out that the 72 I got on the last test was 72/80. Found out I got a 72/100 on the retake. ;-;
2. Have an Honors Bio quiz to take.
3. Still have LC, Spanish, Math, and science to do. -.-'

message 50: by The, I feel dead and alone (new)

Cassidy, the way you talk sometimes, I think the last thing you should complain about is school :/

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10