Dazzled By Twilight discussion

Characters > Edward

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments i love edward how about everyone else?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) edward rocks :)

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) Edward is my fav too!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) EDWARD IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER OF ALL TIMES.... <3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) he's not my fave character of all time, sorry guys but he's not even my favourite character is twilight. i love him so much, he's awesome but i love emmett and jasper and every1 swoons over edward and i thought they r just as good 2

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I like emmett, he seems like a great big brother type

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i love jasper he's so sweet but they miss out all his great parts in the movies. i love emmett in the movies he makes me laugh so much

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) really, Jasper makes me laugh....some of the lines he has

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i think emmett's lines r hilarious. like in new moon where he goes 2 edward dating an older woman that's hot lmfao

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) oooh, I love Jasper when he votes yes for bella to turn into a vampire and he says it would be nice to not want to kill you all the time...I died laughing

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I WATCHED TWILIGHT THIS MORNING WHILE I WAS GETTING READY AND FELL IN LOVE WITH EDWARD AGAIN... FOR LIKE THE 100000 TIME

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Heather wrote: "oooh, I love Jasper when he votes yes for bella to turn into a vampire and he says it would be nice to not want to kill you all the time...I died laughing"

yea i laughed at that bit 2. i loved the bit in the first book when he n alice take bella n she says she's not worth the trouble n he tells her she is and that she's part of the family now. thats the bit that made me love jasper in the first place and was so upset that they left it out of the movie.

message 13: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Jan 03, 2011 11:16AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol twin

i cnt wait till the VA movie comes out and i will fall in love with dimka all over again :)
not that it'll b soon because they haven't even cast it yet :(

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL TWIN

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)
i'm still excited 4 it

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I KNOW YOU ARE. AND I WILL JOIN YOU IN THAT EXCITEMENT ONCE I READ IT LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) YEY!!!!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL TWIN

message 20: by cazdoll (new)

cazdoll I love Edward he's gorgeous

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I AGREE!

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments I ALSO AGREE!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) he is hot but not as hot n gorgeous as dimka

message 24: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 22 comments Mod
Oh yes, loving his has become a hobby. =D

message 26: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Team Edward :)
But truthfully I like all the Cullens.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2 :)

message 28: by Claire (new)

Claire | 2 comments Alice and Emmett are my favourites!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) claire mine 2 but with jasper on that list 2

message 30: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I LOVE Emmett!! He is sooooo funny!! And Alice too :) I'd really like to have her as a sister.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) alice is the best :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella is my favorite, then probably her father Charlie. I guess I like Jacob most after those two. I know two friends on goodreads who are just MAD for Emmett. He is funny which is nice.

message 33: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 18 comments Emmett, EDWARD, Alice !! <3 them all n yea MR n MRs. Cullen

message 34: by Lindis (new)

Lindis Russell (lindyloudawn) | 16 comments Edward is not my favorite, Emmet is. But I do like Edward. I admire the way that waited to get attached to someone, till the right one came along.

Although, the way I see Love in Meyer's vampire world, I don't think that they have much of a choice. Vampires are attracted by scent first. Then comes physical and emotional attraction. But it's a good thing, because it's kind of like finding a soul mate rather than just finding someone compatable for you, like with we humans. I do believe that during their huge lifetime, that they may find more than one. Bella is Edward's singer. Her blood sings to him. It just only happened to happen to Edward once. He asked his brothers (Emmett and Jasper) if it's ever happened to them, and they both said that it did more than once. I think that that could happen if they came across the right vampire too. Vampire's each have their own destinctive scent.

Now, I'm not saying that Edward would someday leave Bella if someone that smelled better came along. Possible, but I choose to believe that it would never happen. Theirs is truly a Death till they part love. : )

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I think pheromones (smell) is more of a factor in human love than we like to admit. I read an article in Discover magazine that said females can smell if the immune system of a guy is right for them unless they are taking the birth control pill which messes up their chemistry. I think I might google this to see what I get.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Pheromones are volatile, odorous substances which are released by one animal and detected by another, causing some sort of physiological reaction. These reactions can manifest themselves in a variety of different ways: some pheromones modulate sexual activity, some affect aggression, some play roles in territory marking, and other pheromones have similarly diverse effects on the target animal. Pheromones have been demonstrated in a very large number of organisms ranging from amoebas to fish to mammals, including primates. However, the question of whether human olfactory signals exist has been a question of much debate and few definite conclusions. In this paper I will look at some possible examples of odor signaling in humans.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I think pheromones are strongest in insects like the Luna moth which can fly 20 miles to find its mate ...can you imagine?

message 38: by Lindis (new)

Lindis Russell (lindyloudawn) | 16 comments Okay Alice, you're creepin' me out with all these big words!

he he he JK! Cool info! I work in a middle school, so I try not to sniff too much! he he : )

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! pheromones are subliminal so you smell them "below threshold" ...so no matter if you hold your breath. I just read about a super spooky book on here called Lab 257. Its a true story. The truth is much scarier than anything else. Oh, I created an Emmett question on the neverending quiz I am sure you will like it.

Lindis wrote: "Okay Alice, you're creepin' me out with all these big words!

he he he JK! Cool info! I work in a middle school, so I try not to sniff too much! he he : )"

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments NightlyReading Heather wrote: "oooh, I love Jasper when he votes yes for bella to turn into a vampire and he says it would be nice to not want to kill you all the time...I died laughing"

Dahts one of my fave Jaz quotes as well as "Happy*insert bella glare*....never mind"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward is freaking amazing!!!!!!! He is by far my favorite character in the whol series. I love him so much. If he were a real person I would marry him in a heart beat.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments Agreed!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I just don't understand why anyone would like Jacob. He's such a cry baby, and complains all the time about how Bella chose Edward over him. I think he is just jealous of what Edward and Bella have. I think he was jealous all the way up until he imprinted on Nessie.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments I totally agree. He acts like a child all the time where as Edward is very mature as well as romantic and loving and all the rest.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I'm so in love with Edward that I know pretty much everything about him. I even have most of his lines memorized.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments Lol same here, he's my baby.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. wrote: "Lol same here, he's my baby."

Yeah I've never meet someone you feels the same way about Edward as I do.

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments Really? Lols well heaps if people used to and sadly don't any more :(

message 49: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 28 comments Hey i love him toooo like crazy!! I dream bout him! :) lol I cant wait for BD pt 2!!!!!!!! !!!!!! B-)

A. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 14 comments :) lol it's gonna be amazing

« previous 1