Fantasy-Faction.com discussion

Group Information > Welcome!!! But... What is Fantasy-Faction ???

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marc (new)

Marc Aplin (fantasy-faction) | 18 comments Mod
Fantasy-Faction is a book review website that can be found here; www.Fantasy-Faction.com

We review the very best in Fantasy books as well as a few newer ones. We also publish an article about once or twice a week and have interviews with certain authors.

As well as the website we have an absolutely fantastic forum to chat and discuss Fantasy Books and Topics with some of the most dedicated Fantasy Fan and Fantasy Writers in the World. It can be found here; www.Fantasy-Faction.com/forum

Generally the site was made to bring Fantasy Fans together and I can assure you, should you visit us and join up - you'll have a great time and find some fantastic recommendations.

See you there!

message 2: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Bowler | 2 comments Hi There Thanks for this group. I've visited your site and have become a member.

Thank you

Laurie Bowler
Author of Moon Rising Series

message 3: by Marc (new)

Good to have you on board Laurie! Will visit your site and read about your book now too! :)

message 4: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Carroll (brendancarroll) | 2 comments Looks Fantasy-tastic. Pardon the pun, please. Following now on Twitter and Facebook and will sign up for the forum later on today. Thanks for the opportunity.
Brendan Carroll
Author of the Assassin Chronicles series

message 5: by Marc (new)

Just the name 'Assassin Chronicles' makes me dive over to Google ;)

message 6: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Carroll (brendancarroll) | 2 comments Thanks, Fantasy!

message 7: by K.C. (new)

K.C. May Ooh a new fantasy book group! I've discovered so many new authors & books here at Goodreads, so I'll check out your web site, too.

KC May
author of The Kinshield Legacy

message 8: by Marc (new)

Thanks KC! :)

message 9: by Marlene (new)

Marlene Slade (marlenekslade) Thank you for inviting me to join the group.

message 10: by Marc (last edited Jan 04, 2011 01:34AM) (new)

Glad you are all enjoying the sites, like M.R. said, our site is more of a community and articles based site (although we do have regular reviews) :)

message 11: by Jennie (new)

Jennie Ivins (jennieivins) | 1 comments Cool! More things to look at instead of working on my book! Good job Overlord, I mean Fantasy! ;)

And hi to everyone on Goodreads! You should definiately check out Fantasy-Faction.com, lots of fun to be had there! :)

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Conant (courtneyconant) | 1 comments Too many books, so little time! What makes things worse is the fact that I'm adding to that collection of books out there. Well... Maybe not worse!
The Blood Moon of Winter

message 13: by Bella (new)

Bella Street (bellastreet) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! I look forward to the discussions. I'm a bit new to the fantasy genre--haven't read a lot, but excited about reading more!

message 14: by Marius (new)

Marius Plessis (shanothaine) | 1 comments Great! Now I have two platforms on which to stalk Fantasy Faction :)

There goes my social life X_X

message 15: by Court (new)

Court Ellyn | 2 comments Very pleased to be a part of this group. Fantasy fiction is my favorite escape -- reading it and writing it. Now to check out the forum!

message 16: by Moses (new)

Moses Siregar III (mosessiregar) | 1 comments I was just checking out your forums again yesterday. Good stuff there.

message 17: by Derek (new)

Derek Prior (dpprior) Just joined up on the site. This is a great resource. Thanks for setting it up.

message 18: by Larry (new)

Larry (lite312000) | 1 comments Hi Guys
New to the forum. I'm a big fan of fantasy novels and I’m currently reading The way of the Kings. I'm also an author. My epic fantasy novel "Drops from the Kingdom" is on Amazon and Barnes & Noble; check it out.
Looking forward to having some great discussion with you all

Lite

message 19: by P.J. (new)

P.J. Johns (PJJohns) | 1 comments Hi guys,

Thanks for starting this group. I've checked out and become a member on your website. Looks pretty cool!

Phillip J. Johns, author of Liberator's Ruin

message 20: by Alison (new)

Alison DeLuca | 1 comments Hello! Thanks so much for the invitation to join. I look forward to the discussions and bookreviews!

message 21: by James (new)

James West (jawest) | 1 comments Hello!

I just joined this group and the website. I think its going to be great! I'm looking forward to the discussions, reviews and meeting everyone.

Best wishes,
James A. West, author of The God King

message 22: by Shadowstorm (new)

Shadowstorm Norwicca (shadowstormnorwicca) | 1 comments I just joined the group and the website. I love it and I'm looking forward to all the discussions,reviews, and chatting with everyone.

Shadowstorm Norwicca, author of The Sisterhood of Darkness Shadowstorm Norwicca

message 23: by Sole (new)

Sole Hello everybody, my passion is reading and I like fantasy books. I found this group interesting, so I'm here.

message 24: by Marc (new)

Hey everyone - thanks so much for joining :) Be sure to stop by the Forums on F-F too! :D

message 25: by James (new)

James Schmidt | 1 comments Hello Everybody, My name is James. I just started a book review blog if anyone would like to check it out. https://mightythorjrs.wordpress.com/ Nothing to special but I enjoy it! Feel free to add me as a friend on goodreads. I am always looking for book friends and info.

Thanks, James