tbr-reading-challenge discussion

Current > Sheila's tbr challenge for 2011

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) Hi Sheila. Jane Eyre was my very favourite book last year! The other books on your list look good too. Good luck with your goals, and happy reading :D

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Elmvang (kiwiria) | 123 comments Mod
Oooh, you have some brilliant books on this list.
"The Golden Compass" is terrific, and much better than both the movie and the other books in the series. "Me Talk Pretty One Day" is quirky and fun, and "Jane Eyre" is one of my favourite books.

I have "The Bell Jar" and "The Color of Magic" on my to-read list as well. Not for this year's challenge though.

message 4: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (barbanellie) | 12 comments Good choices! I've read Jane Eyre a couple of times, and really enjoy it. I also liked the Golden Compass, though I haven't read the others in the series. I've been working my way through Sherlock Holmes for years, I have one huge book with the complete stories with original illustrations, and I like reading them, I just can't seem to read a lot at a time, and then I forget to go back and read a few more!

message 5: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (sheilalynn) The House of the Spirits

One down. I am a little behind, but that was one of my longer books, so I am not too concerned.

message 6: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (sheilalynn) I did not finish my list. I am going to make a new one. And some of the old ones will be on it. Hopefully better luck this year.