tbr-reading-challenge discussion

Current > Erika's 2011 TBR Challenge

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (last edited May 12, 2011 05:09PM) (new)

Erika (erikareading) I don't really have a goal this year. I just want to keep track of the owned books I have read and hopefully get better at reading as I buy them.

I'm going to number each entry and include the ones I buy in 2011. I'm almost certain I missed some last year because I confused myself by not doing this! Hopefully my shelves will get much love this year :D

ETA: Cover view:

Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie K - I - L - L FM 100 Music to Die For by Teric Darken Spiderwork (Apocalypto, #2) by L.K. Rigel Day of Sacrifice The Prophecy (Day of Sacrifice Stories, #1) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel Rebellion The Outer Territory (Day of Sacrifice Stories, #2) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) by Jean M. Auel Healing Touch by Jenna Anderson The Judging The Corescu Chronicles Book One by Ellen C. Maze Turned (The Vampire Journals, #1) by Morgan Rice Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins Quest for the Nail Prints by Don Furr The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner Blue Amber (Apocalypto, # 3, Part 1) by L.K. Rigel Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan The Other Side of Life (Cyberpunk Elven Trilogy, #1) by Jess C Scott Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis Reunion by Jeff Bennington The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French The Little Book That Loves You by Elle Shearson Textual Healing by Eric Smith Dormant Forever United (Day of Sacrifice Stories, #3) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann Airmail by Naomi Bulger The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 1. Matched by Ally Condie - 5 stars
2. K-I-L-L FM 100: Music to Die For by Teric Darken - 4 stars

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 3. Spiderwork by L K Rigel - 4 stars
4. Day of Sacrifice: The Prophecy by SW Benefiel - 3 stars

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 5. Rebellion: The Outer Territory by SW Benefiel - 3 stars
6. The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel - 4.5 stars

message 5: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 7. Healing Touch by Jenna Anderson - 3 stars
8. The Judging by Ellen C. Maze - 5 stars
9. Turned by Morgan Rice - 3.5 stars

message 6: by Erika (last edited May 08, 2011 06:07PM) (new)

Erika (erikareading) 10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
11.Quest for the Nail Prints by Don Furr
12. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
13. Blue Amber by LK Rigel
14. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
15. Three Sisters by Helen Smith
16. The Other Side of Life by Jess C Scott
17. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
18. Reunion by Jeff Bennington
19. The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stockey-French
20.Picture Perfect by David N. Alderman
21. The Little Book that Loves You by Elle Shearson
22. Textual Healing by Eric Smith
23. Dormant by SW Benefiel
24. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
25. Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

I was way behind on posting ;)

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 26. Airmail by Naomi Bulger
27. The Namesake by Jumpha Lahiri

message 8: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 28. FM For Murder by Patrricia Rockwell
29. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
30. Social Comedia: Twitter Jokes and Silly Pictures by Dartanion London

message 9: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) 31. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

message 10: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikareading) Oh my gosh. I so failed this challenge last year. I didn't even go by the rules! And then I forgot to keep posting. Since apparently my goal was to keep track of my progress, that was really quite terrible.

message 11: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 217 comments Erika wrote: "Oh my gosh. I so failed this challenge last year. I didn't even go by the rules! And then I forgot to keep posting. Since apparently my goal was to keep track of my progress, that was really quite ..."

i didn't go by the rules last yr either

message 12: by Maria (new)

Maria Elmvang (kiwiria) | 123 comments Mod
Don't worry about it - I hadn't really made the rules clear last year. This started out as a small, private group, so I'm actually THRILLED at how it has grown! :o)