Voldemort discussion

Headquaters > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) This is....well the kitchen!
I guess you know what to do....

message 2: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 15 comments (voldy has a kitchen, lol i could make so many sexist jokes right now but id rather not)

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 4 comments Yummy this poison is good!

message 4: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 15 comments "i wouldnt eat that if i were you" Maryn said

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid | 4 comments no nvm im not stupid enough to go and drink a bottle of poison!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi walked into the kitchen, her cool green eyes scanning the place, almost hoping for something to be wrong.

message 7: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 15 comments ((i could burn something if you want))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((oh, sure. nothing else is happening -_-))

message 9: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments ((Oh, and then i can seriously injure Meadow! :D))

message 10: by Meadow ~ (new)

Meadow ~ (lunahexmoon) | 15 comments (( Fun juliet real fun)) "THE STOVE CAUGHT ON FIRE!!!!!!"Maryn said while running towards Naomi with burnt pants on because they caught on fire

message 11: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments "For once i agree with you." Aventine spoke silently, waving around her wand playfully. "I find it such fun to play child games. They're so amusing."

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony walked into the kitchen. "I was sure I was the youngest."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I do believe you are," Naomi said to Ebony, staring at the spot where Anabella had once stood.
"She's got quite a temper, that one."

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony nodded. "You'd think she's my mother."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi chuckled.
"I'd hope she wasn't."

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments "Me too, I've been hit with too many curses."

message 17: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments "Blame that for carelessness." Aventine butt it, twisting her way to an empty table.

message 18: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony took at her wand and pointed it at Aventine. "Excuse me?"

message 19: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments Aventine turned around and looking pitiably at the child. "You're so young," She crooned, bent over to Ebony's height. "Yet you choose to threaten the ones who speak the truth. Something has been done to your mind, am i right?" The last bit wasn't necessarily meant to be spoken, but Aventine was known to speak her mind.

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony raised her wand. "Petrificus totalus!" She screamed and Aventine went stiff as a board. "Next time you won't be so lucky."

message 21: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 38 comments Aventine's stiff form was smiling as she murmured a spell in her mind.
Getting up much too gracefully, Aventine twirled her wand in her aching hands. "Lucky, am i?" She turned around and marched to the counter, grabbing at some fruit. "You have no idea."

message 22: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony glared at her. Did Aventine know how much harder she had to work because she was the youngest death eater ever?

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((lmao))

"Girls, girls," Naomi said calmly, her eyes glinting and her lips curved into a smile. "Is all this necessary? Shuold we not be brought together under the Dark Lord?"

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments "The dark Lord at this moment cares not of anything but blood,"Setadora said, drunk, "he had smallest respect for our dear Bella but none yet for the girl."

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony turned to Setadora. "I deserve his respect a thousand times more the my mother." she spat.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Namoi raised her eyes at Setdora and smirked. "Uh huh...." she replied, bored.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments Setadora grinned sardonically, "prove it."

message 28: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments "Crucio!" Ebony scream, the curse hitting Setadora. "Stupid drunk!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi clapped. "Well done, child."

message 30: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony let go of the course and turned to Naomi. "Child?" She asked. "In age and appearance maybe but my experience tops yours."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi's eyes narrowed.
"And how can you be so sure of this?"

message 32: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony glared at her. She couldn't answer the question.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi nodded, smirking slightly.
"I see."

message 34: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony glared at her, her eyes narrowing. She raised her wand "Avada..."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi stared at Ebony.
"Do it," she sneered. She highly doubted Ebony would fire the curse, but she held her wand tightly just in case. "And then deal with the Dark Lord."

message 36: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony dropped her wand and threw a punch at Naomi instead, hitting her square in the nose.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Naomi cursed and kicked Ebony behind her knees, sending her sprawling onto the floor. She stood over her, her wand pointing down at Ebony.
"Hit me again," she bellowed.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments "Yes, that's how it's done" Setadora purred, thrusting her Gothic gloved hands together in a silent clapping motion, "sadism from you is no sadness."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 43 comments ((Whaaat?))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((Rene what up w/ u and bleached eyebrows. I'm telling you, YOU'D LOOK WIERD!!!))

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 38 comments Ebony kicked her feet out from under her and jumped uo.