Challenge Overload (PNR and UF Edition) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > What is your favorite read from 2010?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. What book/books did you read in 2010 that you loved? It doesn't have to be a book published in 2010.

message 2: by Carolyn F. (last edited Dec 29, 2010 01:00PM) (new)

Carolyn F. My choices are the Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews series, The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins and Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins and also Driven by Eve Kenin and Hidden by Eve Kenin . These books were really good.

message 3: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandystar) | 4 comments Rosemary and Rue series, and Stray series

message 4: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I loved Rosemary & Rue, I still have to read the other book. It's dark, but so good. I also just finished Alpha, it sad that this series is done.

message 5: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandystar) | 4 comments Carolyn F. wrote: "I loved Rosemary & Rue, I still have to read the other book. It's dark, but so good. I also just finished Alpha, it sad that this series is done."

she has 2 more books out in the October Daye series,
A Local Habitation (October Daye, #2) by Seanan McGuire and An Artificial Night (October Daye, #3) by Seanan McGuire . I LOVED An Artificial Night!!!
I can't wait until March 1st for Late Eclipses (October Daye, #4) by Seanan McGuire !

I read the whole shifter series in December!

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn  (katl2e) I've only finished reading the Hunger Games Trilogy a few days back but it was one of the best books I've ever read !

As for 2010, If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman , Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld and Queen in Exile by Donna Hatch

message 7: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I loved the Hunger Game series too Kathryn. I'll have to check out your other books.

message 8: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Loved The Hunger Games too Ace. I'm trying to get my daughter to read them.

I also loved Shiver and Linger and did get my daughter to read them - she loved them but the next book isn't out until I think November so she did a little scream when she found out.

Have you read The Morganville Vampire series, that one is pretty good too.

message 9: by Trish (new)

Trish (boxiedoxie) I loved the Darkest Powers trilogy, the Sookie Stackhouse series, the Sisters of The Moon series, and The Host by Stephanie Meyers. I couldn't keep reading The Immortals series or the Highlander series. I can't get myself to keep reading the Blue Bloods series either even though the are still on my TBR shelf and on my Challenge Books shelf.

message 10: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I loved The Host too Trish. It was a surprise for me because I'd been seeing so much negative stuff about Stephanie Meyers. I'll have to look up the Darkest Powers books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.