Vampires discussion

70 views
Stefan Salvatore Vs Edward Cullen

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 4 comments Mod
I think Stefan Salvatore is the best


♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) stefan salvatore is better!! and yes edwards face is scary


message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments I disagree Edward is way hot..., but I wouldn't mind being Elena and having Damon and Stefan fighting over me.


message 4: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 4 comments Mod
Lexie wrote: "but Damon will always be my fave"

Damon rox


message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana | 1 comments definatly Stefan but in the vampire diaries i like damon better


message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (crazyniko) I pick Edward. But I agree with Jennifer, I wouldn't mind at all if Damon and Stefan were fighting over me. :)


message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam (storm189) | 2 comments i think that stefan and Damon are way better then Edward. i like edward in the book but in the movie, and with the bother i think they are SEXXyyyyy.


message 8: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 3 comments Adriana wrote: "definatly Stefan but in the vampire diaries i like damon better"

Malithi wrote: "Lexie wrote: "but Damon will always be my fave"

Damon rox"

Damon will always rule. The only vampire who comes close to beating him is Jasper Hale Cullen. He rocks!:-)


message 9: by Dean (new)

Dean (deantics) | 3 comments EDWARD CULLEN IS THE BEST.....


message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments I look at it this way, Edward is the best in the books, but when you bring the movie along stefan is the best.


message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen Sosa | 5 comments I like Edward because he is the only guy who will never stop loving you but Stefan has the bad boy who loses control and that is also hot, so i think both are just fine, but i perfer Edward out of both of them!!


message 12: by Karen (new)

Karen Sosa | 5 comments Christina wrote: "I look at it this way, Edward is the best in the books, but when you bring the movie along stefan is the best."

That is sooo true!!


message 13: by Christina (new)

Christina | 2 comments Karen wrote: "I like Edward because he is the only guy who will never stop loving you but Stefan has the bad boy who loses control and that is also hot, so i think both are just fine, but i perfer Edward out of ..."

Me too, Edward is amazing!!! The only reason people don't like Edward is because of who he is in the movie. uhhh well hello!! In the books he's 100x more amazing!


message 14: by Karen (new)

Karen Sosa | 5 comments Christina wrote: "Karen wrote: "I like Edward because he is the only guy who will never stop loving you but Stefan has the bad boy who loses control and that is also hot, so i think both are just fine, but i perfer ..."

tell me about it!!


message 15: by Dean (new)

Dean (deantics) | 3 comments Christina wrote: "I look at it this way, Edward is the best in the books, but when you bring the movie along stefan is the best."

ya.....i also agree....


message 16: by Angelina (new)

Angelina Hosein (vievallarian) | 3 comments i Prefer Damon Bad Boy always the best

Neither Edward and Stefan makes me bore (._.)

plus Eric Northman *Sorry out of topic*


message 17: by Marija (new)

Marija (marriv) | 1 comments Of course Stefan but I looove Damon and Jasper Cullen.


message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 4 comments Stefan


back to top