Vampire Lovers discussion

Questions To My Members > Question of the Week #1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♠BlueƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷFangs♠ (killinginnocent) | 40 comments Mod
If you were a vampire, what power would you like to have?

Answer of ♥vanessa♥killing♥innocent♥:
I would love to have the power to read minds!!(Like Edward from the Twilight series!)

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) If I were a vampire the power I would like to have is to be able to fly.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1 comments I'd go for the 'living forever,' myself. :D Followed by invisibility.

message 4: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I would want to be able to control time!!

message 5: by Novin (new)

Novin I would like to have tha ability to feel others feelings & help them relax , like jasper.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ir were a vampire i would want the power to read minds like edward!

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky Everhart (beckyeverhart) | 1 comments What vamp power WOULDN'T I want is more like it! It all sounds so appealing.

message 8: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i would want 2 have the power 2 have the other vampire's powers :D

Yeah, healing powers are awesome!

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) they r!

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Hmm I'd choose any of the Anne Rice vampire traits.
Flying,reading minds, strength, or the healing.

Probably the reading minds though.

message 12: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 17 comments i'd wanna be able to be invisible, dunno what it is, but i just luv that power.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i bet being a vampire would be alot more fun.........

message 14: by alicia (new)

alicia grant (shesha34) I would love to have the strength,healing,and flying.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

me too.

message 16: by »ღLoℓaღ« (new)

»ღLoℓaღ« L∀~ℓ0k∀ (lolalalo-ca) I'd love 2 have the power
of invisibility so I could
sneak up on people and dissapear
during any time I want!

message 17: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I agree with Michelle, I kind of like the powers that Anne Rice gave her vampires. I'd like to go into the sun too :) lol. I am thinking that vampires already are strong, quiet, fast and immortal so as a bonus I'd like to CONTROL minds muahahahaha.. lol

message 18: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 13 comments I think i'd like the power to bond with my mate...like in the Prime series by Susan Sizemore

Good answer like your idea MzzzzBookaholic!!!
Again Thank You All for Sharing!!!!

♥Stephanie_Nicolewhataboutnow ♥ (stormal) if i was a vampire i would have the power to read minds like edward and see the future like alice

message 21: by Cassy (new)

Cassy Kennedy | 6 comments I'd love to have telekinesis and teleportation, like Ash from the Dark-Hunter series.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I woul ether have the power to read minds, see into the future or heal. there all realy cool powers.

message 23: by Connor (new)

Connor Zumwalt | 3 comments I'd want the power to read minds.

message 24: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah I'd like to read minds, and make things move with my mind, it'd be so much more convenient that way lol.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Asheron's powers from the Dark-Hunter series! The new book comes out soon! ((Is it tomorrow... ?))

message 26: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) That would be awesome!! you read that series too?? I love it :)

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Well, only a bit... I've got so much to read, I set it down... but I intend to read it!

message 28: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lol, you'll like them :)

I think a good power would be able to change the weather.

message 30: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) That would be cool :)

message 31: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) i would love to control the 5 elements of life:earth, water, fire, spirit, and wind.
i would also love to read peoples minds...

message 32: by Auyon (new)

Auyon (atgauyon_24) | 1 comments Id like a power to read minds...followed by wings to fly with!!!

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) read minds, and the powers that the vampires have in the vampire diaries series. [eg. turn into animal, control ppl around you kind of, etc. etc.]
im kind of surprised that no one's mentioned the vampire diaries.

message 34: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) That would be cool to be able to turn into an animal :) Kind of like in the Dark-Hunter series it would be cool (maybe not to control minds per say) but to have an influence over people that you could sway their decisions and actions :)
I have the Vampire Diaries on my list of series to read next lol is it any good???

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) omg, amazing! though twilight is better, [though not a lot can beat twilight to me] its really deep and interesting. it held me and i finished all four books in a matter of days. very suspensful and just the opposite of what i expected happened. its very good. and i about fainted when one of the characters came driving up with a porche 911 turbo. XD

message 36: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lol I'll have to read em' then :)

message 37: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) wat about alice? and her 911?

message 38: by Maciel (new)

Maciel | 3 comments if i were to be come a vampire i would like to have the power to read thouts/fly.LOVE YA!!!?!??!!

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ferrel (mishabean) How about every power possible? *cackles*

message 40: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Lol.. greedy greedy but I like it! :)

message 41: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 13 comments I think that Nessie and Bella's "gift" was really amazing. I also wouldn't mind Edward or Alice's gift but I can see how that would also be a curse after awhile.

I have always wanted to "morph" also. Not like entire different person BUT simple things like "changing" clothes, hair, kinda like a witch.

message 42: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) koolio!

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 11 comments I would want to read minds, but only when I choose to...not all of the time like Edward! I think I would go crazy if it was constantly.

message 44: by Cary (last edited Mar 09, 2009 10:50AM) (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I would like the classic vampire powers. The super human strengh, shapeshifting into animal and non living forms such as fog and mist. Classic vampires do not fly unless they turn into a bat. They can levitate but I don't know if that means like flying around like superman. The most powerful of all. The ability to dematerialize from one point to another over short distances. Like when Laura discovers Carimlla in her bedroom. Carmilla just vanishes. In the mythos of the classic slavic vampire. They are not burn't by the sun. They only loose their magic powers with the coming of day. So I don't need to add day walker to my list. Which is something I wuold have to do. Come out into the daylight at least for short periods. Cary

message 45: by Ann (new)

Ann invisibility or mind reading like edward lol vampires get to have all the fun!!no fair

message 46: by MidnightRose (new)

MidnightRose (blackrose4ever) | 2 comments I would want to control the elements...... fire, water, wind, earth, and ice!

message 47: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (lirriea) | 8 comments Cary I agree with you. I would like the power to change into any animal I want to go along with superhearing seeing and strenght.

message 48: by Ann (new)

Ann thats awsome

message 49: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 16 comments Strength, healing. Also mind control -- only to make people I dislike go away. LOL

message 50: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) sandi, 5th element is spirit. ice goes under water.

« previous 1