Naruto Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments "where are they?" Riku thought to herself as she jumped from tree to tree it had been 3days and she was getting worried about her friends who had split up to find the missing Jounin .

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments Riku froze and walked ahead cautiously into an opening "oh my gosh" she gasped as she saw a dead ninja on the floor she walked up to him and mumbled "aah a tracker serves him right."

She thought to herself for a moment till a horrible thought hit her 'what if there's more trackers? they come in groups right? oh my god i have to find my friends.' Riku ran off at full speed through the forest.

Naruto is cool... | 5 comments Khalid ran swiftly through the forest looking for Riku and Sasha he quickly held his hands infront of him and Sasha fell into his arms. slightly irritated he asks "what are you doing out here and is Riku with you?"

I'm a twilight freak! | 4 comments "me and Riku left to find the missing Jounin and well i can't find her i think shes lost."

Naruto is cool... | 5 comments "Arghh! why didn't you tell me you were going to search i would've come too.." "its because i'd reply i'll go alone isn't it?" Khalid watches Sasha nod slowly. "hmpff come on sasha we need to find Riku.."

I'm a twilight freak! | 4 comments ((hey i didn't wana nod jking i prb would have nodded))

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments "Huh?" Riku slowly turns round and sees Kencai and moves into a defensive stance

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments "w-who are you?" Riku stays in her defensive stance and wearily watches Kencai's movements trying to analyse him.

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments Riku steps back and slowly draws out a dagger in defense "your seriously blind?"

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments Riku stares at Kencai "how do you know i'm no enemy? i could be a disguised assassin ready to slit your throat" Riku grins and puts the dagger in her mouth whilst watching Kencai carefully.

message 11: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Kiha sat in a tree, silently. She watched them all below her and sighed. She twirled a needle in her hands and bit it in her mouth. She chewed on it and watched them.

Rebecca (rem is me and im madly in love with gaara (iluvugaaranomatterwot) | 13 comments Swiftly looks round as Kencai disappears and throws the dagger in the tree above her.

message 13: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo Kiha threw the needle at the dagger and they slam into a tree togeather, the needle keeping the dagger in place. She pulled out another needles and chewed on it care-free.

message 14: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments *sits in a tree*

message 15: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka hung her head, not knowing where to go, bleeding from the attack, she'd just frozen up, it was so fast. She clutched her side and fell to her knees. Her one good eye was blurring and she was seeing white flashes of light. she focused, real hard. Very, very, very.... She let out a huge sigh and lifted her hand to her face, no blood. She stood. "Oh yes, oh heck yeah." she said and stood

message 16: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments hmmm

message 17: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((what?))

message 18: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments (nothing she talking to herself) *she was bored she wanted a battle*

message 19: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka walked silently and calmly, but stiffly and guarded through the dense trees, waiting to sense something, anything.

message 20: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments *her chakra spikes as she senses someone coming through the trees*

message 21: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka sensed someone, their chakra, wow. That was impressive. Should she vanish? Clone? Transport?

message 22: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments hmph i wonder lets greet them*jumps down and runs towards the chakra*

message 23: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shikra dissappered suddenly in a light spray of dirt and the smell of fresh grass

message 24: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments *stops*hmmm its gone

message 25: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka observed the person silently.

message 26: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments *she sighs*its sooooooo boring here oh well i guess ill live for now anyway*she starts training alittle*

message 27: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She advanced on the girl and drew a knife, she held it carefuly and circled teh girl

message 28: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''hmmm i wonder heh''

message 29: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) heh what?

message 30: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments *she grins*

message 31: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She pushed her, still invisible.

message 32: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''whoa hehehe interesting sharigan''*looks around

message 33: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She ran herhand over he face and sctratched lghtky with her nails, "Are you ninja?"

message 34: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''yes i am a ninja what about you''
holds eye

message 35: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She got out of the way, her large gourd o water sloshing, "Perhaps, do you know of a ninja named, Gaara of the Desert?"

message 36: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''yes i do i have somewhat of a crush on him''
she was curious
''who are you anyway''

message 37: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka showed her self, her silver plate around her waist displaying she was of the Village Hidden in the Sand.

message 38: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments she was of the leaf
''so your the one who scratched me huh''
she laughed out loud

message 39: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She nodded, "Now, Gaara. Where is he?"

message 40: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''how would i know i havent seen him since yesterday ''

message 41: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka cursed under her breath, "Alright, any idea of where he could be?"

message 42: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''yea the uchiha clan domain and dont ask me y''

message 43: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "The...." she looked confused, "Why would Gaara go there?"

message 44: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''how would i know chika''

message 45: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Shirka bit her lip, "Well, whatever, gotta go find him, see ya. she said and started walking further into the trees

message 46: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''let me help''
she runs after her

message 47: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Why?"

message 48: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''because if he is in the uchiha barracks then i can help find him besides i can see chakra with my sharigan''

message 49: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "You have Sharigan?" Shirka asked

message 50: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 65 comments ''i am akane uchiha nice to meet you''

« previous 1 3