Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Bookshelf doesn't change

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie  (nataliemeow) | 7 comments from currently reading to read. No matter what i do it won't change. Any suggestions? Am i putting his question in the right area/
Thanks

message 2: by Lisa (last edited Jul 30, 2008 03:56PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 2413 comments Natalie,

This is really a question for the Goodreads Feedback group:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

probably in the questions folder, possibly in the bugs folder.

Are you saying you open up the edit review window in the book with the bookshelves all showing, and you move the dot in the to-read shelf circle to the dot in the read shelf circle, and it won't stick?

Or, are you trying to change shelves in some other manner?

I've had no problem switching between these shelves, just fyi. It doesn't mean there isn't some bug affecting you.

Could you please let us know what you're doing to change shelves so that we might figure out what isn't working.

And, we'll help you here.

But Goodreads Feedback is a better group for getting help with these kinds of glitches.

The Goodreads Librarian group that we're in is more for helping improve the Goodreads database and Goodreads Feedback is for a bunch of types of posts, including getting help with problems with your account.

message 3: by Natalie (last edited Jul 31, 2008 04:34PM) (new)

Natalie  (nataliemeow) | 7 comments Ok, well its fixed now! I don't know what happened but it works now! But i have another question, i have another goodreads account, is there a way to merge the 2 together? And also, this account is thru myspace, how do i get my password? I don't have an email account associated with it that i know of.
Thank you!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 2413 comments Natalie, I don't know. But this question should definitely be posted in the Goodreads Feedback group:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

This isn't something GR Librarians can do anything about.

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie  (nataliemeow) | 7 comments Ok, thank you, will do that.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 2413 comments Good Natalie. Someone there should be able to help.