75 Books...More or Less! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive (Intros & General) > New Moderator

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Andrea | 4124 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

I wanted to announce that Christy is also going to be a moderator for the group. I think that she will make a great addition and has some good idea's for 2011. We are both looking forward to another fun year leading the group and seeing what everyone is reading. I also hope everyone had a great holiday and is looking forward to a happy and healthy New Year!

Best wishes,

Andrea and Christy :)

message 2: by Merri (new)

Merri sounds good to me!!

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Congrats Christy! :)

message 4: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (stacieh) | 1814 comments Thanks for taking on the task, Christy! I appreciate all the time and effort people put into making this such a fun group :)

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy | 1116 comments I think you will be perfect for the job,Christy!!!

message 6: by Jocelin (new)

Jocelin | 274 comments Looking forward to a great new year with 75 Books. Good Luck to you Christy.

message 7: by Christy (new)

Christy (christy_t) Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

message 8: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to announce that Charleen is also going to be a moderator for our group. It's nice to have an extra set of hands around here. With everyone reading so much it is hard to keep up with all of your posts :)

Charleen has been with us for a long time as a group member. She is a frequent poster who contributes good comments to our group. I hope everyone enjoys getting to know her better.

message 9: by Charleen (new)

Charleen (charleenlynette) | 1595 comments Thanks Andrea, looking forward to it!

message 10: by Jocelin (new)

Jocelin | 274 comments Congrats Charleen!!!! Looking forward to your posts.

message 11: by Christy (new)

Christy (christy_t) Welcome Charleen! I've been little help to Andrea the last few weeks since I've been swamped with work, moving and family obligations. It's great that someone can help!

message 12: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Oh no worries Christy :) That is just the way it goes! I've also been swamped with work so between the four of us we just do what we can. This group mostly runs on autopilot. Either way we are happy to have Charleen!

message 13: by Karol (new)

Karol Hey, welcome aboard Charleen!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.