Study Buddies discussion

Ask Maria > What did Cahil figure out? (Magic Study)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (isabellagranger) | 1 comments First, let me just say that I absolutely love your books. I'm rereading the Study series (again), and I see that, during the New Beginnings feast, shortly after Irys tells Yelena that Tula's been healed, Cahil says "Shouldn't Fourth Magician be pleased that you healed that girl? That would mean... Oh, my sword!" Although he says he'll tell Yelena the next time they argue, they never bring it up again. What exactly did Cahil figure out?

message 2: by Morwenna (new)

Morwenna | 6 comments Yes, I have always wondered bout this. :)

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments LOL - many people have asked me about it. I never did explain, but Cahil realizes she is very powerful and could be a Soulfinder - but because of the whole bad reputation with the Soulfinders... he didn't want to upset her.

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) Thanks Maria for answering the question. However, the answer surprises me because although Cahill was raised in the magician's keep, I didn't think he was that knowledgeable about Sitian history since there hadn't been a soulfinder for so very long.

message 5: by Morwenna (new)

Morwenna | 6 comments Thank you very much!

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Cahil has taken advantage of his time in the magician's keep - all knowledge is power :)