Dazzled By Twilight discussion

Movies > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 22 comments Mod
Please discuss Twilight movie here. :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) sorry guys but its crap compared to the others. i reli didn't like the director she just annoyed me lol. i think thats y it was just kinda rubbish compared 2 the others.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) REALLY??? IT IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR....I AM JUST WAITING FOR BREAKING DAWN, THEN MY OPINION MAY CHANGE

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i hated this film
the kissing scene was too awkward.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) really, that was one of my fav. parts....this movie just seemed more eciting to me, i guess with the budding romance and curiousity

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) no.
it was just awkward and it took too long. edward was so awkward n he's supposed 2 b graceful and he looked horrified to be kissing bella.
i got halfway thru that scene n i was like oh for gods sake just kiss her already dnt have all day :p

message 7: by Bri (new)

Bri (SkySparks) | 5 comments I think this movie was awful...
The first time i saw it (and i didn't read the book yet) I thought it was pretty good, but once i read the book I realized that its awfullll because it's absolutely nothinggg like the book. it strays waay too far from the original plot. But I love the book. The book was my fav of the series.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) bri, i absolutely agree with u :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH I SAW TWILIGHT BEFORE I READ THE BOOKS AND THOUGHT IT WAS LAME! BUT THEN MY BEST FRIEND MADE ME READ THE BOOKS AND I FEEL IN LOVE WITH IT. THEN I REWATCHED THE MOVIE AND FOUND A LOVE FOR IT. LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i just think compared to the others this movie is crap, the others r miles better

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL

message 13: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Worst movie of the series (even though its my favorite book of the series). It lacked sooo much and I was very disappointed.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) totally agree liliana :)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah101) | 3 comments I'm not sure if it was the worse for me, but I was definatly dissapointed, they left out one of the most important scenes - the meddow scene! and the kissing scene was a tad bit too awkward...

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah101) | 3 comments Oh and I forgot to mention that I LOVED the music! :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) awkward isn't the word it was cringeworthy. i shudder just thinkin bout it
i'm sorry but r-patz, he just cnt act

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma Winter | 2 comments Twilight and Breaking Dawn Part 2 are tied for my favorites! They both are so romantic:)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma wrote: "Twilight and Breaking Dawn Part 2 are tied for my favorites! They both are so romantic:)"

Same for me!