Calling all Demigods! discussion

Tips, Hints, and Guides > Silvypoo's guide to staying a CAD member. **READ**

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (last edited Dec 22, 2010 08:03PM) (new)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Ok, here's what this topic is all about. People are getting deleted left and right because a) no one is following the rules and fight b) everyone is pissing the mods off because of 'a'. This is my guide to help newbies stay in this group.

Rules about rules:
1) the rules were made for a reason, not to take up Whim's time and patience. Read the freaking rules, or you'll get deleted faster than you can blink.

2) Vanster even put this in the rules, so I don't understand why you all ignore her massive post. Though, most of you haven't even looked at that topic, so that might explain it. Y'all got attitudes, and you use your attitudes on the mods. Don't backsass, or you'll get backhanded. (cyberly of course) Respect the mods, they know what they're talking about. Speaking of respect, respect everybody. You aren't more important than everyone else.

Getting along with older members:
1) a ton of you guys act like this is your group, and that you can do whatever the hell you want. Newsflash, it's not your group, so you have to listen to the mods, and if there are no mods, a ton of us know at least as much as the mods do.

2) use proper grammar, spelling, etc. Not using them makes it hard for everyone to read, and gives Whim, (and secretly me) massive headaches. I know, my grammar isn't perfect, but it's ok for the mods. It also puts everyone on edge, and in a horrible mood. It's just best if you just use proper grammar, it's not that hard.if you're too lazy to use it, leave right now.

3) if there's something you don't understand in the rules or something that one of the mods says, just ask them. They'll help you, I mean, that's what they're here for. They don't mind helping you, and fighting back with them or ignoring them will just get you deleted.

The mods:
-.- no. This is NOT here to make fun of the mods, it's just something I thought of and I thought should be added.
Ivi: the nommer- Ivi will gladly violently rip off your face if you don't follow the rules. She doesn't get to do it often, and you don't have to tell her twice, she'll rip off your face without question.
Whim: the executar- Whim will beat you in ever debate you have, so don't try. She will delete you immediatly if you slip up, so don't start.
Kat: the murderous one(just look at her title^^)- she is one of the less violent ones. (not that you guys are violent. Well, except for nomming^.^) She doesn't get into too many fights, but if she does she'll pone your sorry @ss.
Vanster: the Slytherclaw- If you've read Harry Potter, you'll understand that she's a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw. She will also delete people if they screw with her or the rules and things. She'll own you people in seconds.
Maggie: the silent one- Maggie doesn't really argue with people, but if anyone screws with her, all mods and members close to her will pounce on your rude @ss.
Fregey-Abby: the ranomn mod- newbies that don't obey the rules, or people dissing people of other sex, gender, or religion pissing her off. It pisses all of us off, but she kicks ass.
I'll post more, but that's it for now. ^.^ Hope that helps.
~Silvypoo

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments YAY FOR ME!! I found something to post about for newbies!!!

about the characters;
>.< stop making freaking werewolves Demi-god characters. It's not allowed and we don't care if it's allowed in another group. We're not that other group, so we won't let you make werewolf characters.

message 3: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
This makes me sound like a torturer o___o

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments More like smart ass that actually knows what she's talking about. XD

message 5: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

hahaha <34567 Aw I missed you guys so much!

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Miss you too! :)

message 7: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 938 comments It's been such a looong time! How've you been?

message 8: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Hi! :D I've been okay, I guess, obviously not all that great but okay :) And things are getting better. You?

message 9: by Annie (new)

Annie Aww Whim I've missed you so much <3

message 10: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 938 comments I'm getting better too. I've solved a few emotional problems, and I'm battling my knees to push myself further to my goal of dunking a basketball on a 10 foot basketball.

It's been so long since I've commented! I've lost track of who my characters are.... Oops. :P

message 11: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

~ Isobel ~ wrote: "Aww Whim I've missed you so much <3"

<333 I missed you too love!

That's what we have character rosters for ;)

message 12: by Cloudy Storms (last edited Feb 06, 2013 11:13PM) (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 938 comments I knew I was forgetting something... Hopefully I'll find the glum, gloomy Blake, the king of idiots, Tidus, and the gothic teen daughter of Phoebe that had a mental duel with a roomie. Ah, the times.

I feel old now, XD. My weak kneecap isn't helping either. XD

*Ahem, I meant Phobos, not Phoebe. I do not know how that got mixed up. But I won't edit it out because I like looking at my fails for the lolz. XD

**I checked! The only character I put up at the roster was Tidus, son of Zeus. Or, Tidus, the guy NOT from FFX and the king of idiots. :D I also have an Apollo dude that hasn't been approved since... a long time ago. Though I'm not too sure about who Ivi was talking too when Ivi's post was under my character thingy but some other person replied that they'll fix it but their character thingy was possibly deleted and remade by deleting the whole post and re-doing it, but that doesn't change the fact that it still makes me confuzzled and it feels like I'm SPAMMING now by making this post SO long!

Besides me being a teensy bit more mature (is it possible?), you can see I haven't changed. And I've been trying so hard too...