Dreaming Restless discussion

Starting out > Rules (Please Read)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Be respectful of each other. That means: no fighting, no racism, no name-calling, and especially, no threatening each other. Just by committing One of these acts can get you kicked out of the group.
2. No controlling/stealing another person's charries. If you want another charrie, make it yourself.
3. No telling anyone that their writing or ideas are wrong. Would you want someone doing that to you?
4. Making topics unknowningly: You NEED permission from a mod to make a topic. If you don't, it will get deleted.
5. Don't forget about your charrie: Even I'm guilty of forgetting a charrie in an rp. Well i promise i won't but what about you?? If a charrie is forgotten, the rper will be alerted. If they choose not to revive it somehow, it gets deleted. Sound good?
6. All CHARRIES MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED. EITHER ME OR ANOTHER MOD MUST DO SO.

Touchy subjects that someone usually asks about:
~ cursing: If you don't like it, don't do it. If someone uses language that you aren't comfortable reading, ask them calmly to stop.If they rather not, then ignore it.
~ sex scenes: if you and the person that you are roleplaying with are comfortable with it, then go ahead. Just don't forget to give a warning for people who are roleplaying at the same time or for ones that have to go back and read what they missed.

If you have any questions, please ask.

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Might I make a suggestion? Or is that not aloud?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

of course you can Carly

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Maybe, a mature folder? I know I'm not the only one who's uncomfortable when two people get very vivid with their scenes, so maybe if you make a mature topic, people won't be shying out because they're uncomfortable. I mean you could make like a werewolf subtopic, and no one would end up accidentally coming upon an awkward scene.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ok

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) n_n;
it's just less awkward for others, and polite, seeing as you wouldn't be offending anyone

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i didn't think about it that way. thank you for saying that

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) >///<;
no problem

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

its the characters for the rp

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments Great rules, but what is the story about??
because i just thought it was a fighting kind of thing
( I HAVE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT NOT BEING A FIGHTING GAME!!)
but yeah....
is it about love?
or what?

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments so.... you CAN fight, but not with eachother....??

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH i thought--- omg epic fail on my part

thank you so much :)

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments Yup ^^ thanks again!!
how do you get your charrie "qualified"

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments yeah.... i cannot wait to start!
you can start any time after u get qualified right?

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments Nice story btw, Marco is Awesome!!
and when i can qualify, can you allow me to be in ur group?!

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments My person's not getting approved -_-

message 19: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 2618 comments Mod
:(

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments i mean no ones approving, my person might still has a chance...!!
are the paople who approve active??

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ah I can approve, where's your charrie?

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments Oh! Yay! it's on shapeshifters! thank you very, very much!!

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) No problem. So so sorry~!

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 52 comments :D no problem!

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) *pauses* Carly, this makes it look like I'm stalking you. That's really not a good thing...lol. *cough* Soda *cough cough*

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I make a topic for me and Pocketmouse in the one on one folder?

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) I believe so

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Okay, update here
now that im the only mod im not going to do the okaying every charrie
i dont have the time
but yeah so go crazy, but KEEP WITH THE FORM