≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Announcements > WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD?!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (ilikefuzzysocks) | 8 comments ok sooooooooooo.... i feel like no one has been on here in the past 300000000 years! Will someone talk to me???? :) I won't bite

message 2: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
Hahahah hey, let's try to keep the group alive together (: I also feel that the group has been inactive for too long!

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (ilikefuzzysocks) | 8 comments Haha I know! the last time someone posted was like june

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (once_upon_a_time) I don't really know how to use goodreads that great but im going to post here so i too help keep this group alive:) haha

message 5: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
Hahah yeah I know right, June... 6 months ago?! crazy :/
and Mallory, thanks so much! [:

message 6: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (ilikefuzzysocks) | 8 comments haha ya. Ohh my- Mallory is like one of my all-time fav names! im jealous

message 7: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (once_upon_a_time) Sorry this is like a month later! But before you go claiming that you love my name, you should it's meaning: unlucky and in some results, army counsular. Haha:) but thanks. And Jenna, you should know I was obsessed with your name when I was younger, basically all my babydolls' names are Jenna:)

message 8: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (ilikefuzzysocks) | 8 comments Oh my gosh thats so cool! I feel special :)