Best Teen Books discussion

what’s a good fiction book with action, mystery, and maybe magic

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courteny (new)

Courteny Cooper (iscourtneythere) | 1 comments i need a new book thats diff.and even a little out there? what have you read?

message 2: by Angela Sunshine (last edited Dec 18, 2010 11:36AM) (new)

Angela Sunshine (angelasunshine) Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1) by Jenna Black Siren (Siren Trilogy, #1) by Tricia Rayburn Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

These are all good books and most meet at least two of your requirements :)

message 4: by Al "Tank" (new)

Al "Tank" (alkalar) | 7 comments Try Joseph Lexxus and the Drug Runners of Altair, by John Bowers. No magic.

message 5: by Patti (new)

Patti (pattihaack) | 2 comments Bruiser is FANTASTIC! I wasn't quite sure what to expect - and I loved it!!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) Patti wrote: "Bruiser is FANTASTIC! I wasn't quite sure what to expect - and I loved it!!"

I was pleasantly suprised, I didn't except the paranormal aspect of it.

message 7: by Patti (new)

Patti (pattihaack) | 2 comments Totally! It was awesome. I'm reading more by Shusterman!

Amanda wrote: "Patti wrote: "Bruiser is FANTASTIC! I wasn't quite sure what to expect - and I loved it!!"

I was pleasantly suprised, I didn't except the paranormal aspect of it."

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) Unwind was another favorite from Neal Shusterman. Antsy does time is good too, and The Schwa was here.

message 9: by Amanda (new)