twilight lovers! discussion

Monthly Group Reads > January Hosts

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey gang,

Please respond here if your interested in choosing and hosting the discussion for our January group read. Im hoping to make a decision soon, so I hope to hear from you all shortly :)

Krys

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments I think I want to wait one more month before I host if that is okay. So maybe February for me? Thanks!

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments no problem

message 4: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hmmm....so no takers for january?

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I'll do it again, Krystal, I actually had another book in mind. If no one else wants to do it... which they all seem to be a bit shy. :P

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments well I wanted to give someone else a shot at it

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I know. It's just... it's a week until the end of the month and no one's responded. If no one else wants to, I would be happy to do it again. That's all I'm saying. :)

message 8: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments I got a really nice book to recommend and if it's not to late I could try to host in January.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krystal?? *calls Krystal* It would be fine with me.

message 10: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Awwww...lol.... I wish you wouldve responded earlier! But i think I book per month will work better for us right now. The mods will definetly keep you and Ash in mind for February though ;)

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Well if she wants to take over as me this month since I've already done it, that's okay.

message 12: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments Personally I think it's good to have more than just 1 book per month cuz that will motivate ppl to read more and give some choice of what to read.