Moning Maniacs discussion

Archives/Dead Threads > Shadowsong CD Slated for January, 2011

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
From KMM's website:

RELEASE featuring fourteen original, new songs, a 24-page booklet with sexy Fever imagery and artwork, and an exclusive deleted scene from Shadowfever. Look for the pre-order page coming soon. Fun Fact: KMM wrote one of the songs. Can you guess which one?

message 2: by Alyssa (last edited Dec 20, 2010 07:51AM) (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) and if you go the her website you can hear 3 songs from that CD play. JZB's song plays on the main page & 2 others play in the Shadowfever section.

message 3: by Marissa (last edited Jan 20, 2011 09:09AM) (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments Has anyone bought this yet?
I'm dying to know what the "sexy deleted scene" is!!

Taken from the Shadowsong webpage:
"Includes a beautiful 24-page booklet full of beautiful Fever World imagery, a sexy deleted scene from Shadowfever, and much, much more!"

I may just have to break down and order it like I did with the first CD.

message 4: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

Was it good?The first one, I mean.

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) I haven't purchased it yet, but I'm going to just for the deleted scene. I'm a member of her online forum as well as the Moning Maniacs Facebook group & EVERYONE has been talking about how exceptional this deleted scene is. Phil even read it at book signing in NOLA, would have loved to heard that.

message 6: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments Oh yes it was. The booklet was my main purpose in buying, but the music was really good. Especially when you apply it along with reading Dreamfever!

message 7: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

I wonder what this one will contain in the booklet.

message 8: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments Alyssa (Hesperia) wrote: "I haven't purchased it yet, but I'm going to just for the deleted scene. I'm a member of her online forum as well as the Moning Maniacs Facebook group & EVERYONE has been talking about how excepti..."

OMG I just know who the deleted scene has to involve...and I MUST have it now!
I would have loved to hear that man read in person. I'm going to have to buy the audio book for Shadowfever just to hear him again!

message 9: by Alyssa (last edited Jan 21, 2011 05:17AM) (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) But there is also a verra sexy deleted scene in the booklet from Shadowsong too, that's the one I'm talking about. I've heard great things about Bloodrush as well, just never listened to it. I want it just for the JZB interview alone.

message 10: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments I loved the interview. You must get it. ANYthing JZB is worth it!

message 11: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (millionmph) | 237 comments Sammy wrote: "I've gone back and forth on buying this and will probably do it. *shakes head* I'm such a sucker for Barrons!"

I know what you mean. Especially knowing what we know, we can assume the sexy deleted scene will be more than worth it!

message 12: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (thesa) | 136 comments On FB, Leiha says she will eventually post the deleted scenes on KMM's website.