The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hey everyone, I'm new to the group!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chuck DiRaimondi | 5 comments Hey everyone! My name is Chuck and I'm new to the group. I love reading Michael Connelly (just got done Lost Light), Patricia Cornwell and John Sandford and am looking forward to talking with fellow fans of the genre. I'm hoping to find other authors similar to the one's I've mentioned. Any suggestions? Thanks!

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Chuck. Your timing is terrific since Michael Connelly is our "group read" this month.

As for recommendations I am sure you will find lots of good recommendations here. My TBR pile grew astronomically once I joined goodreads.

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Chuck. Thanks for joining the group!

message 4: by T (new)

T (twoo) | 18420 comments Hi Chuck...since there hasn't been a lot of response just yet, I'll throw in some of my favorites - I love the Sandfords....the older Cornwells, Ridley Pearson, Jeffrey Deaver, Jonathan Kellerman, Faye Kellerman, Harlan Coben, Karin Slaughter, Kathy Reichs.....Learned about some other authors here, PJ Tracy, Dana Stabenow...

In the "guess which protagonist am I" game under the Fun & Games tab, there are some clues to characters that might also generate some interest for you - that's how I've found a couple new authors to follow up on....

Lots of good fodder to be had!