Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Historical Romance > Christmas theme

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments In case anyone is looking for any Christmas themed historical romance to read, here's a list. Feel free to add to it =)

A Seduction at Christmas by Cathy Maxwell Western Winter Wedding Bells by Cheryl St.John His Christmas Pleasure by Cathy Maxwell A Countess by Christmas (Harlequin Historical) by Annie Burrows Regency Mistletoe & Marriages WITH A Countess by Christmas AND The Earl's Mistletoe Bride (Mills and Boon Single Titles) by Annie Burrows The Christmas Knight by Michele Sinclair The Knight Before Christmas by Jackie Ivie

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments I've not seen very many Christmas themed romances this year..............Unless the books are sold before I have a chance to get a hold of them LOL!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Debbie wrote: "I've not seen very many Christmas themed romances this year..............Unless the books are sold before I have a chance to get a hold of them LOL!"

I know what you mean. There has to be a lot more, but I guess I'm just not finding them either.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has had this problem. LOL!

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments Some older ones are: The Brides of Christmas (Includes Warrior, #11) by Jo Beverley The Knights of Christmas by Suzanne Barclay A Magical Christmas by Heather Graham A Christmas Bride (Harlequin Regency Romance, #112) by Brenda Hiatt

(The Knights of Christmas is AMAZING!!) :o)