Who's Your Author? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - '09 - '10 > Jan AOM Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Dec 19, 2010 10:19AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Time for nominations for the Author of the Month for January! Let's make it good since it's the start of a new year!

For those of you who are new, here's how it works. Anyone can nominate any author that they would like us to spotlight next month. Please only one nomination per person. Also, here's a link to the authors that we've spotlighted in the past. Please choose someone that isn't on that list.

Author of the Month History

Remember, this is only a nominations thread. If someone else has already nominated the author that you want, there is no need to nominate it again.

Voting on the nominations will begin in about a week.

If you have any questions or comments, please let Jess or I know!

Thanks!

Suggestions
1.Diana Gabaldon
2.Mark Del Franco
3.Kerrelyn Sparks
4.Gerry Bartlett
5.J.D. Robb

message 2: by Keri (new)

Keri | 182 comments I want to nominate Diana Gabaldon, author of the Outlander series. Her books are incredible!

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Amy wrote: "Diana Gabaldon"

Keri has already nominated Gabaldon, so if you want Amy you can nominate another author. Or when the poll comes out you can just vote for Gabaldon.

message 4: by Enjee (new)

Enjee | 56 comments I nominate Mark Del Franco

message 5: by Georgie (new)

Georgie Payne (georgiep) | 18 comments I'd never heard of either of those before I am so going to check the group every half hour or so LOL.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I am going to nominate Kerrelyn Sparks again

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I am going to go with Gerry Bartlett, I love her Glory series.

message 8: by Crazy4more (new)

Crazy4more (lan-ni) | 7 comments I'm reading Gabaldon's amazing Outlander series. Diana Gabaldon is my vote. Can't wait to look into other authors.

message 9: by Maryann (new)

Maryann | 6 comments I will nominate Karen Marie Moning as her Shadowfever is supposed to be released Jan 17, or thereabouts.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The poll will be up at some point Monday. If you still have an author you would like to submit please do so as soon as possible. Thanks.

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments It was brought to my attention that Moning has already been featured as AOM. Sorry for the oversight.

Maryann, if you would like to submit another name, feel free to do so.

message 12: by Maryann (new)

Maryann | 6 comments Patricia Briggs is a favorite of mine, she also has a new book coming out next month and or J.D. Robb aka Nora Roberts.

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Maryann wrote: "Patricia Briggs is a favorite of mine, she also has a new book coming out next month and or J.D. Robb aka Nora Roberts."

Since Patricia Briggs has already been nominated, I will take the nomination of JD Robb.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.