Moning Maniacs discussion

Archives/Dead Threads > NEW name for the group!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
So once the fever series is over we will be changing the name of the group. I'll create a poll with all the new possible names and use the winner.

So this thread is a place where you can suggest a new name for the group. We will be adding KMM's new series to the group once we get more information.

Any ideas?

I was thinking something like the FEVER world but as you all can see originality is not my things.

Let's discuss better names in here,LOL.

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) Moning Maniacs - since we are lovers of all things KMM! Also those of us who are members of her book forum & FB group can relate to this title since it is often used there.

message 3: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

Thanks for the recommendation Alyssa, definitely going to the poll.

♥The Kat's Meow♥ (mamakat) | 5 comments Alyssa (Hesperia) wrote: "Moning Maniacs - since we are lovers of all things KMM! Also those of us who are members of her book forum & FB group can relate to this title since it is often used there."

I like!

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 329 comments I like it too! Or just keep it simple, KMM, Fever World.

message 6: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 352 comments Mod
I like Fever World

message 7: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

What I like about fever world is that we would be able to talk about all her series, as they are all related to the fever series, bust still give more importance to Mac &Barrons,LOL.

message 8: by Gaynell (new)

Gaynell (gaynellk) | 42 comments I like Fever World, too.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Me Too. Fever World!

message 10: by Lani (new)

Lani (crahfty) I'm digging Moning Maniacs

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 329 comments I love them both. But if she ever switches worlds then Moning Maniacs would fit better!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah22) | 10 comments True Love Forever wrote: "I love them both. But if she ever switches worlds then Moning Maniacs would fit better!"

I agree, Moning Maniacs would fit better if she switched for the next series.

message 13: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

But next series will be about the fever world as well. We are reading about Christian and other characters from this series.

message 14: by Alyssa (last edited Dec 16, 2010 03:58AM) (new)

Alyssa (alyssa_hesper) As much as I love the Fever series (one of my absolute favs) I think credit should be given to KMM as a whole, not just her Fever series. She has created such wonderful worlds both series', I wouldn't want to deter group membership because someone may be unfamiliar or think we only discuss one series over another. They are 2 different genres and readers of one may or may not be attracted to the other. That's just my 2-cents worth though, lol. I like either one but prefer to promote KMM the author, not just a series.

I'm curious as to whether we are actually going to see any characters from the Highlanders series in Shadowfever (other than name mentions) since all those books were written for a different publisher and are copyrighted to them. Hopefully we'll get a taste of Adam!

message 15: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

Would you guys want me to create more folders and topics for her Highlander series as well?

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 329 comments I am okay either way. Even when they are divided up I usually talk about whatever wherever I am if that makes sense. LOL