The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod Fan Club discussion

Disscussions > Have You All Read The New Book Yet?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kwristi (new)

Kwristi (vladimirtodlover) | 30 comments HAVE U PEOPLE READ THE NEW BOOK YET!!!?? cause I need some one 2 talk about it with me cause I'm bored out of my mind. so if u've read it chat with me.

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) If you will buy and send me the last book I will be able to talk to you. ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) I bought the last book today. Can't wait to read it.

message 5: by Carole (new)

Carole | 52 comments good for you! You'll like it!

message 6: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) Finally I read it. Very good book.

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) I have the book... I just haven't gotten around to it yet...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

=O FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD YOU MUST FIND THE TIME.

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) I know! But school and my family are just not giving me the time right now.

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Just started reading "Twelfth Grade Kills" today. ^_^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh good.

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Finished the last book today! SO SAD!

message 13: by Bookworm007 (new)

Bookworm007 | 6 comments CAN'T WAIT FOR "FIRST KILL: THE SLAYER CHRONICLES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 6 comments Haven't read it.....need to read it *sighs*

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Elizabeth wrote: "Haven't read it.....need to read it *sighs*"

You will read it someday! Don't worry.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Bookworm007 wrote: "CAN'T WAIT FOR "FIRST KILL: THE SLAYER CHRONICLES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me2

message 17: by zachary (new)

zachary windsor (zachiwin) | 11 comments (|/\)(\/) (|) (|||) here and it wil be awsome!

message 18: by Chris ↛ (new)

Chris ↛ (tediousglutton) | 2 comments *♥Nemonica♥* ~*Dark Lovely*~ wrote: "Bookworm007 wrote: "CAN'T WAIT FOR "FIRST KILL: THE SLAYER CHRONICLES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me2"

Same here! though I still prefer Vlad to be the Main character or Henry... lolz!

message 19: by Aliraluna (new)

Aliraluna HEY people I just wrote in my blog about this AWESOME serie. Please come and visit:

www.thingworlds.blogspot.com

And I like much more Vlad. I want to know now about their (Otis and Vlad) adventures! and know why Snows eyes change color. But I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEW SERIE XD

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Aliraluna wrote: "HEY people I just wrote in my blog about this AWESOME serie. Please come and visit:

www.thingworlds.blogspot.com

And I like much more Vlad. I want to know now about their (Otis and Vlad) adventur..."

Cool blog!!! Adding Eyes Like Stars right now.

message 21: by Aliraluna (new)

Aliraluna Hehehe thanks! and sure it was a really really good book. I can't wait to buy the other two of the eyes like stars serie. Thanks for passing by!