~Opinions~ discussion

Fun > Paranoia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I'm paranoid. Yeah, like we (me and Emma) were saying in the other thread, we are both paranoid teens. I'm sitting on the computer and something tells me someones watching. I mean, big deal if they are, but I'm still being paranoid. I look around and end up shouting at someone whos not even looking... paranoid.

So tell us about your paranoia for a good laugh :D

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments I always think someones got a sniper aiming at me. Dont ask why. EVER

message 3: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) It happens. but lol, nice!

message 4: by Syeda (new)

Syeda (sharpsyeda) | 22 comments @ Kable: you must be pretty dangerous then... :D

@ Topic:
if anyone is talking about something... i think they're talking about me... :$

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) haha, my auntie's lik dat :/

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahaa wow. Omg idk why but I want to be paranoid. Lol in bio yesterday we were talking about amphetamines and it's an ilegal drug that makes you feel paranoid and confident so I was like "Im gonna take this."

message 7: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) please, you might feel it's col but it is REALLY annoying! I mean, I'm paarnoid in the fact that when i read namaz I always think i missed sumthing and then i read again and again and i'm still nt satisfied n i feel stupid

it's really horrible, being paranoid

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahahaha
it's "say prayers" not read namazz lmao!

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Eh.... I'm not that paranoid. Just normal teenage paranoid :) Like, walking past a graveyard at night, and suspecting that my mom looks over my shoulder and naturally blaming my bro when I can't find something :) Just the normal jazz.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 529 comments Hahahaha yeah! Or blaming the maid, "She stole it!!! ... Oh there it is. Sorry maid."

message 11: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I'm a bit more. I donno WHAT the prob wimme is. guh

message 12: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Syeda wrote: "@ Kable: you must be pretty dangerous then... :D

@ Topic:
if anyone is talking about something... i think they're talking about me... :$"

Its true

message 13: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Well in a different topic Amina, you said that you could get shot for writing certain things about your country and government on here, so that might be why you're paranoid on the computer... which reminds me, I wanted to ask, don't you have freedom of speech there? Or is that a right that isn't in your country?

message 14: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Go USA just sayin..

message 15: by Syeda (new)

Syeda (sharpsyeda) | 22 comments Kable wrote: "Syeda wrote: "@ Kable: you must be pretty dangerous then... :D

@ Topic:
if anyone is talking about something... i think they're talking about me... :$"

Its true"

what's true Kable...??? my being paranoid or your being dangerous...??? :S

message 16: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I think he meant dangerous :P

And Rowan: No, I'm not being paranoid about that, it does happen. I don't know if freedom of speech actually exists here, but I do know you'll get shot if you rebel hard.

message 17: by Syeda (new)

Syeda (sharpsyeda) | 22 comments @ Amina: thanx for the help dear lady... :')

message 18: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Dangerous

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) @ Amina: Can you express dislike and even hatred towards the government in public places? Can you do so with Islam? Can you express your opinion on any subject in any given situation?

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) People do express themselves against Islam... but you wouldn't go against the government unless your not scared of being shot

message 21: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) You can voice your opinion with making it out without being hurt... but there's always a risk

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Well, if it's allowed to voice your opinion on every given subject, then you do have freedom of speech. But if it's a risk to say bad stuff about the government, then it's clearly a corrupted version of freedom of speech.

Oh... I thought blasphemy against Islam was illegal in Pakistan...

message 23: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I don't think so... I donno about that *shrugs* Of course if you say stuff against Islam alive, the public will be outraged.. so, I gues that's dangerous too. You know how extreme people can get when invoked..

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Yes I do.

message 25: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) lol, so then.. yeah, I guess a freaky version of freedom of speech :P

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) It would seem so.

message 27: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I love having freedom of speech, I'm so opinionated and stubborn about things, I can't even imagine not being able to talk about what I want haha :)

message 28: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Same

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments lol i sometimes get a feeling that am being watched or followed!! lol!!

message 30: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) now who would watch you? follow, yeah, ur many haters :P ;)

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments oh puhleez am highly adored by my peeps!1 hahaha!!

message 32: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh by ur peeps *coz their scared to turn into ur enemies) but ur enemies. they are waiting at evry corner to kill ya. mwah hahahaha

message 33: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Im pretty sure I was shot yesterday

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Amina wrote: "yeh by ur peeps *coz their scared to turn into ur enemies) but ur enemies. they are waiting at evry corner to kill ya. mwah hahahaha"

Lol what are they waiting for? It's not like I go around with a gun in my hand lol! Just a taser lol

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Kable wrote: "Im pretty sure I was shot yesterday"

Lol kable!!!! Lol

message 36: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) lolat both of ya guys :P

message 37: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments No im serious

message 38: by Syeda (new)

Syeda (sharpsyeda) | 22 comments @ Kable: too bad you survived... :P

lol... no offence...

message 39: by Nate (new)

Nate When I'm on twitter I get this paranoid feeling that I'm being followed. lol

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 1212 comments Nate wrote: "When I'm on twitter I get this paranoid feeling that I'm being followed. lol"

Lmao!! Good one lol lol

message 41: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Haha that was funny :)

message 42: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I know I'm followed on my blog... by hundreds of people! It's kinda creepy when you think about it.

message 43: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Syeda wrote: "@ Kable: too bad you survived... :P

lol... no offence..."

I get that a lot
I Am A Banana

message 44: by Nate (last edited Dec 14, 2010 08:51PM) (new)

Nate Paranoid! I'm NOT paranoid!! Stop saying that!!...wait you're one of 'Them' arn't you?

AHHHHH!!! *runs*

message 45: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Lol. First thing u need to no about me is that Im not accusi-I know what your thinking!

message 46: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Wow, Kable and Nate are highhh

message 47: by Nate (new)

Nate Claustrophobic: The fear of Santa Claus.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!

Good one Nate ;)

message 49: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 21 comments Ive heard that too many times, darn Spongebob. Fiddlesticks. Fishpaste

message 50: by Syeda (new)

Syeda (sharpsyeda) | 22 comments @ Kable wrote: Ive heard that too many times, darn Spongebob. Fiddlesticks. Fishpaste

i like spongebob... in fact i am a spongebob freak... don't say anything about it... :(

« previous 1