Creative Writing discussion

Free Write > Random Clips of writing

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments All I wanted to do was trade this life for something fresh, new, better. Now I realize what I felt was right, in a wrong way. I was holding onto something that wasn't real, a dream that was mostly fantasy. But now tha tI've ended I know that the hardest part will be starting again. The swords clash around me, the sand clouds my eyes. I can feel theblood seeping through my light t-shirt. The foolishnees of me thinking I was invincible in a neon sign in hindsight, and I know my two choices. Die here cowardly, or die fighting back proudly.

I choose- proudly.

message 2: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

John x (radishfriends) | 867 comments Mod
Even though you didn't write it. I can keep the character going in my mind and seeing them dieing (him or her?) with a fighting chance. Just in that paragraph, you explained a lot. It was very good.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments 1) I did write that, it's one of the outlines for my book
2) If I continue it, you'll know

message 4: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Ah! what did i write? I meant to write: Even though you didn't write *much*.

I'm sorry! I know its your idea and you wrote it. Sorry.

And please do continue. I want to find out. :P

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments XD lol kay. I wasn't mad, I make typos all of the tyme. (<-- see?)

message 6: by Kat (last edited Dec 09, 2010 04:45AM) (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments *Ahem*

I could see my fingers, struggling for the blade next to me. It was an alien movement, almost as if it wasn't me doing it. Somehow those strange fingers wrapped around the ivory hilt. The regular black blade was soaked in crimson blood, and just holding it I felt myself grow in hope. The fog of dizzyness and thoughts cleared inch by inch. It's almost as if I could feel the emerald green clear in my eyes, as if I could feel my tanned skin become more tough yet more senseful. Slow, sluggish movements brought me to a staggering kneeing position. No soldiers noticed me, they were to wrapped up in the rapid battle. Blood dripped from my torso, and I clutched my stomach. But I wasn't going to give in- not yet. Stabbing my sword in the sand I used it to stand. My movements doubled-back and I often had to re-do them. I could feel the tiredness and hopelessness surging in, like black smoke trying to consume me, but I felt my adrenaline, anger, and ADHD surge through me like a blinding light. The sand made it hard to regain position, I slipped and slided a little uncontrolably. But my insticts kicked it, as I felt my arm swing in a swift powerful movement I smiled. This was not a fight that I would give up on.

message 7: by (S) , Samurai (new)

(S)  | 1050 comments Mod
"Aww come on Tzuki!" Izume glares at Magavin. "Nooo thank you." I say. "I am perfectly fine on the land."
"Aww shut up. It's hot, at least take off your shirt." Magavin nudges me. I almost laugh. "No no no." I say.

I am Mitzuki and i'm a girl. A girl studing at a boys school in korean boys school that is. No one can know my identity, or ill be kicked out. I came here for the soccar. I do not like playing with girls. They kicked me out for being too aggresive. I never thought i'd fall in love.

message 8: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

kat---- GUUUUURL! that was some intenseness going on. But yeah. I like the using the sword to stand bit. Made me picture it. And him struggling to get up. But the ending part. about being controlled, seemed a little 'pushed'. I did add hype to the story. But it was sort of an "all of a sudden" addition.

Asami--- That sounds like it would get really interesting. I would want to read that and you should make it into a short story or something.

message 9: by (S) , Samurai (new)

(S)  | 1050 comments Mod
okay! i might!

and omg Kat! AHHH!!!!

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments XD lol thanks.
Oh an John- I didn't mean it like that so I changed it!

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments Once I was up, that was it. It was a symbol. The emerald green wrist guards symbolized one thing to the oncoming army.

Enemy.

One came at me, and surprising I realized they weren't human. I sidestepped him, then stuck my foot out and he stumbled and landed on the ground. I stuck him with my sword and he turned to sand. I took a better look at their faces, they were almost...manikin like. There were no pupils in their eyes, no eyes lashes either. As far as I could tell they were bald, the helmets blocked my view.

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments FYI: I'm writing a short story for a group I'm in. It's sorta...depressing. So I might post it here, might not. *Shruggs*

message 13: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

you should! i'll read it and idk if it's depressing. It would just be fun to read it.

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments Really? It doesn't scare me, it;s just sort of weird. It's tilted Despair, and each chapter has a title that is one of the things that like sorta leads of to Despair, or what causes it.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) *DOMO Kat* wrote: "Really? It doesn't scare me, it;s just sort of weird. It's tilted Despair, and each chapter has a title that is one of the things that like sorta leads of to Despair, or what causes it."

... Post it.

message 16: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

^^^ i second that.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments Ivi you read it! :P

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 688 comments Kay, one second. I'll post the chapters I have done in a writing topic.