Bookmans discussion

Local Authors > Helloooo?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Sarge (kdsarge) | 5 comments Serious fan of Bookmans here. Last time I was in I grabbed copies of two childhood favorites--Rifles for Watie and Captains Courageous.

I'm in Tucson, I read and write SF&F, and my first book just came out. Who else is here, and how are you doing?

message 2: by Clarrissa (new)

Clarrissa Moon (clarrissalee) | 2 comments I worship at Bookmans whenever I had enough money. I go in and buy LOTS of books and DVD's like an addict! Now its more about time then anything else. I had been writing as an Indie author of UF and paranormal Romance but have just signed a contract with World Castle Publications. They got all my books now. I live in Tucson too! Now its back to work for me and I miss my Bookmans trips. But they want more books from me:-) Its great to be wanted LOL
I write under the pen name Clarrissa Lee Moon

message 3: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Sarge (kdsarge) | 5 comments Hi, Clarissa!

message 4: by Clarrissa (new)

Clarrissa Moon (clarrissalee) | 2 comments Nice to meet you!

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian Armstrong (brianthomasarmstrong) | 1 comments Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of Bookmans and they were really gracious to me when I released my book of poetry and did some readings/signings there.Pangaea: Transforming the Landscape

message 6: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Sarge (kdsarge) | 5 comments Awesome, Brian!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Grossman | 2 comments I LIVE at Bookmans. I was so happy when they opened the one on the east side. Now, i can move in.
I wrote a novel and have written many short-stories, two of which won awards.
Nice to meet you all.
See you at Bookmans.

message 8: by Germaine (new)

Germaine Shames (germaineshames) | 8 comments You're more likely to find me at the Ina Road Bookmans, but I'm with you in spirit, Lauren, and wish you the best with your writing.

message 9: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Sarge (kdsarge) | 5 comments Wow, between the three of us we have all three Tucson locations covered! :D

message 10: by Germaine (new)

Germaine Shames (germaineshames) | 8 comments And several genres, as well :-).

message 11: by NerdyJen (new)

NerdyJen | 2 comments The Phoenix location is right up the street from me and I am in there constantly. I love it.

message 12: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Sarge (kdsarge) | 5 comments I haven't been to that one yet. I'll have to check it out.